Silicon Power's Handy 33-in-1 Card Reader Simple, Convenient and Easy to Use
As one of the leaders in manufacturing flash memory products, Silicon Power today (Nov. 9) released the Handy 33 in 1 card reader. The Handy 33 in 1 card reader features curvaceous corners and a dedicated finger indent for users to grasp the reader firmly when plugging-in or pulling-out flash cards. At each card slot on the reader, you will find icon-like flash card illustrations for all the corresponding cards to help users quickly identify the correct card type and the corresponding reader slot. Silicon Power's Handy 33 in 1 card reader is available in elegant black and white, it displays and brings simplicity and convenience to access data on modern day digital hand held devices.
The Silicon Power Handy 33 in 1 card reader supports all main stream flash cards with stability and compatibility. It has 6 card slots and utilizes USB 2.0 interface (read up to 480Mb/sec). For mobile phone flash cards such as miniSD/SDHC, microSD/microSDHC, MMCmobile, MS PRO Duo, M2, etc. can be read directly. On camera flash memory cards, the Handy 33 in 1 can read CompactFlash, MicroDrive, xD and the most popular SD/SDHC cards on the market!
- Compatible with USB 2.0(read up to 480 Mbps/sec)
- Flash memory cards can be read directly without the need for adaptors
- Support multiple flash memory card types: M2, microSD, microSDHC, CF Type I, CF Type II, CF PRO, CF PRO II, MicroDrive, Magicstor, M.S. PRO-HG Duo, M.S. Duo, MagicGate M.S. Duo, M.S. PRO Duo, MagicGate M.S. PRO Duo, SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, MMC, MMC 4.0, MMCplus, MMCmobile, RSMMC, xD , xD Type M, xD Type H, M.S., MagicGate M.S., M.S. Select, M.S. PRO, MagicGate M.S. PRO
-Hot plug and play compatible
- One-year warranty
- Dimensions: 86 mm x 60 mm x 16.8 mm
- Weight: 47g
- Supported operating system: Windows 2000, XP, and Vista 32/64bit, Mac 9.0.4~9.2.2x (driver needed), and 10.1.2~10.4.7
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: 25 ~ 60c
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi