Silicon Power's Handy 33-in-1 Card Reader Simple, Convenient and Easy to Use
As one of the leaders in manufacturing flash memory products, Silicon Power today (Nov. 9) released the Handy 33 in 1 card reader. The Handy 33 in 1 card reader features curvaceous corners and a dedicated finger indent for users to grasp the reader firmly when plugging-in or pulling-out flash cards. At each card slot on the reader, you will find icon-like flash card illustrations for all the corresponding cards to help users quickly identify the correct card type and the corresponding reader slot. Silicon Power's Handy 33 in 1 card reader is available in elegant black and white, it displays and brings simplicity and convenience to access data on modern day digital hand held devices.
The Silicon Power Handy 33 in 1 card reader supports all main stream flash cards with stability and compatibility. It has 6 card slots and utilizes USB 2.0 interface (read up to 480Mb/sec). For mobile phone flash cards such as miniSD/SDHC, microSD/microSDHC, MMCmobile, MS PRO Duo, M2, etc. can be read directly. On camera flash memory cards, the Handy 33 in 1 can read CompactFlash, MicroDrive, xD and the most popular SD/SDHC cards on the market!
- Compatible with USB 2.0(read up to 480 Mbps/sec)
- Flash memory cards can be read directly without the need for adaptors
- Support multiple flash memory card types: M2, microSD, microSDHC, CF Type I, CF Type II, CF PRO, CF PRO II, MicroDrive, Magicstor, M.S. PRO-HG Duo, M.S. Duo, MagicGate M.S. Duo, M.S. PRO Duo, MagicGate M.S. PRO Duo, SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, MMC, MMC 4.0, MMCplus, MMCmobile, RSMMC, xD , xD Type M, xD Type H, M.S., MagicGate M.S., M.S. Select, M.S. PRO, MagicGate M.S. PRO
-Hot plug and play compatible
- One-year warranty
- Dimensions: 86 mm x 60 mm x 16.8 mm
- Weight: 47g
- Supported operating system: Windows 2000, XP, and Vista 32/64bit, Mac 9.0.4~9.2.2x (driver needed), and 10.1.2~10.4.7
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: 25 ~ 60c
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni