Buffalo Launches MiniStation Lite with New Bezel Options
The explosion of online media and digital data means that many more people take film and music, digital images and other files with them when they are on the move. The MiniStation Lite is a low cost, external hard drive ideal for storing, backing-up and transporting digital files, giving people access to their important files from wherever they are.
With a sleek compact form factor, the MiniStation Lite in Sakura Pink and Lapis Blue are both available in capacities of 320GB or 500GB. The MiniStation Lite is also available in black, red or white with capacities of 250GB, 320GB or 500GB.
The MiniStation Lite is compatible with both PC and Mac, connecting directly using USB and requires no additional power supply. With built-in Memeo AutoSync and SecureLockMobile software, you can ensure your files are always up to date and protected from unauthorised access.
Paul Hudson, Northern European sales director, Buffalo Technology, commented: "We are seeing an increase in customer demand for storage devices that aren't the traditional black, grey or white. More and more people want their technology to fit in with their lifestyle. This is the ideal consumer storage device. It's extremely easy to use, has a stylish design and won't break the bank. The built in software ensures that users' files are protected and can be easily updated at the click of a button."
The MiniStation Lite's key features include:
PC and Mac compatible
TurboUSB data transfer - up to 20% faster
Plug 'n' play ready for immediate use
Memeo AutoSync automatically synchronises your MiniStation Lite with your PC or Mac
SecureLockMobile encrypts important personal data, preventing unauthorised access
USB powered - no need for separate power supply
Pricing and availability:
The pink and blue MiniStation Lite's will be available from November 2009.
HD-PE320U2/PK (320GB) Pink £69.99
HD-PE320U2/BL (320GB) Blue £69.99
HD-PE500U2/PK (500GB) Pink £89.99
HD-PE500U2/BL (500GB) Blue £89.99
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015