Buffalo Announces Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point
Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking, network and direct attached storage solutions today announced the Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point WHR-HP-G300N. An ideal solution for connecting PCs and laptops wirelessly to the Internet, it is perfectly suited for the home and small office environment. When streaming multimedia content, such as HD movies or music, the Nfiniti Essential Router lets you download images or send and receive e-mail from multiple PCs simultaneously. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps it is also ideal to upgrade an existing wireless network, providing greater speed and coverage than Wireless-G.
"The latest iteration of Buffalo's wireless routers and clients are engineered to exacting standards to meet and exceed the rigorous demands of our customers," said Ralph Spagnola, vice president of sales at Buffalo Technology. "Buffalo Technology continues to be committed to delivering robust wireless solutions that are designed to precise specifications to maximize performance and range."
To optimize your connectivity to any Windows laptop or desktop, pair the WHR-HP-G300N with Buffalo's all new Nfiniti Wireless-N High Power Ultra-Compact USB 2.0 Adapter. With faster wireless data rates and more coverage than legacy 802.11 products, the WLI-UC-GNHP provides better performance than most PCs' internal wireless cards. It offers sufficient bandwidth and range to stream video, voice, and music and support for the AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS) allowing users to set up a high-speed, secure wireless network within minutes.
Pricing and Availability
The WHR-HP-G300N and WLI-UC-GNHP are backed by a limited two-year warranty that includes toll-free 24/7 technical support and will be available in early November at estimated street prices of $69.99 and $49.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched