Buffalo Announces Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point
Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking, network and direct attached storage solutions today announced the Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point WHR-HP-G300N. An ideal solution for connecting PCs and laptops wirelessly to the Internet, it is perfectly suited for the home and small office environment. When streaming multimedia content, such as HD movies or music, the Nfiniti Essential Router lets you download images or send and receive e-mail from multiple PCs simultaneously. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps it is also ideal to upgrade an existing wireless network, providing greater speed and coverage than Wireless-G.
"The latest iteration of Buffalo's wireless routers and clients are engineered to exacting standards to meet and exceed the rigorous demands of our customers," said Ralph Spagnola, vice president of sales at Buffalo Technology. "Buffalo Technology continues to be committed to delivering robust wireless solutions that are designed to precise specifications to maximize performance and range."
To optimize your connectivity to any Windows laptop or desktop, pair the WHR-HP-G300N with Buffalo's all new Nfiniti Wireless-N High Power Ultra-Compact USB 2.0 Adapter. With faster wireless data rates and more coverage than legacy 802.11 products, the WLI-UC-GNHP provides better performance than most PCs' internal wireless cards. It offers sufficient bandwidth and range to stream video, voice, and music and support for the AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS) allowing users to set up a high-speed, secure wireless network within minutes.
Pricing and Availability
The WHR-HP-G300N and WLI-UC-GNHP are backed by a limited two-year warranty that includes toll-free 24/7 technical support and will be available in early November at estimated street prices of $69.99 and $49.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled in early September
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard