Buffalo Announces Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point
Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking, network and direct attached storage solutions today announced the Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point WHR-HP-G300N. An ideal solution for connecting PCs and laptops wirelessly to the Internet, it is perfectly suited for the home and small office environment. When streaming multimedia content, such as HD movies or music, the Nfiniti Essential Router lets you download images or send and receive e-mail from multiple PCs simultaneously. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps it is also ideal to upgrade an existing wireless network, providing greater speed and coverage than Wireless-G.
"The latest iteration of Buffalo's wireless routers and clients are engineered to exacting standards to meet and exceed the rigorous demands of our customers," said Ralph Spagnola, vice president of sales at Buffalo Technology. "Buffalo Technology continues to be committed to delivering robust wireless solutions that are designed to precise specifications to maximize performance and range."
To optimize your connectivity to any Windows laptop or desktop, pair the WHR-HP-G300N with Buffalo's all new Nfiniti Wireless-N High Power Ultra-Compact USB 2.0 Adapter. With faster wireless data rates and more coverage than legacy 802.11 products, the WLI-UC-GNHP provides better performance than most PCs' internal wireless cards. It offers sufficient bandwidth and range to stream video, voice, and music and support for the AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS) allowing users to set up a high-speed, secure wireless network within minutes.
Pricing and Availability
The WHR-HP-G300N and WLI-UC-GNHP are backed by a limited two-year warranty that includes toll-free 24/7 technical support and will be available in early November at estimated street prices of $69.99 and $49.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Comcast offers fiber to a US city after suing it for making its own
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future