A-DATA DDR3 SO-DIMM Supports Next-generation Calpella Platform
Taipei, Taiwan - November 5, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, yet again leads the industry by announcing its DDR3 1066 and 1333 SO-DIMM memory products in all capacities (1GB/2GB/4GB) now fully support Intel® Calpella, the next-generation mobile platform powering high-end, high-performance notebook computers.
Combining Core i7 processor and PM55 chipset, the newly-released Calpella platform structure is a highly-integrated mobile platform that is designed for the future. Already heavily equipped with exceptional computing power, Calpella also embrace advanced Turbo Boost and Hyper Treading technology that further increase power efficiency and propel battery endurance to the maximum, making it an ideal solution for PC gamers and graphic design professionals who seek both performance and mobility from their laptops. Unlike most standard notebook computers whose memory cap limits at 1066MHz, Calpella takes up a notch by supporting DDR3 1333MHz dual-channel configuration with total capacity up to 8GB. With A-DATA fully compatible DDR3 memory solutions, upgrading Calpella is easy and worry-free for those who intend to bring out the best performance that has yet to be unleashed within the Calpella platform.
All of A-DATA memory modules conform to JEDEC standards and pass rigorous testing to ensure quality, compatibility and satisfying performance to customers. Now get free download Norton Internet Security (60-day Trial) with purchase of any A-DATA DRAM modules to upgrade both performance and security at the same time. A-DATA memory modules also come with a product lifetime warranty.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league