A-DATA DDR3 SO-DIMM Supports Next-generation Calpella Platform
Taipei, Taiwan - November 5, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, yet again leads the industry by announcing its DDR3 1066 and 1333 SO-DIMM memory products in all capacities (1GB/2GB/4GB) now fully support Intel® Calpella, the next-generation mobile platform powering high-end, high-performance notebook computers.
Combining Core i7 processor and PM55 chipset, the newly-released Calpella platform structure is a highly-integrated mobile platform that is designed for the future. Already heavily equipped with exceptional computing power, Calpella also embrace advanced Turbo Boost and Hyper Treading technology that further increase power efficiency and propel battery endurance to the maximum, making it an ideal solution for PC gamers and graphic design professionals who seek both performance and mobility from their laptops. Unlike most standard notebook computers whose memory cap limits at 1066MHz, Calpella takes up a notch by supporting DDR3 1333MHz dual-channel configuration with total capacity up to 8GB. With A-DATA fully compatible DDR3 memory solutions, upgrading Calpella is easy and worry-free for those who intend to bring out the best performance that has yet to be unleashed within the Calpella platform.
All of A-DATA memory modules conform to JEDEC standards and pass rigorous testing to ensure quality, compatibility and satisfying performance to customers. Now get free download Norton Internet Security (60-day Trial) with purchase of any A-DATA DRAM modules to upgrade both performance and security at the same time. A-DATA memory modules also come with a product lifetime warranty.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio