POWERCOLOR ADDS PASSIVE COOLING TO THE HD5750
PowerColor silences the crowd with the first passive cooling solution for the 5K series
Taipei, Taiwan -November 5, 2009 - TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces a passive cooling solution into the HD5700 family: SCS3 HD5750. The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 features an effective passive cooling solution dissipating excessive heat with minimal noise. The copper base, which fully covers, the GPU through 4 copper heat pipes and 32 piece heat sink offers outstanding cooling performance in a quite setting.
While running passively, the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 maintains the original specifications with core engine of 700MHz, 1150 MHz memory speed. This model takes advantage of the latest 40nm technology, providing better performance while using less power and offering an excellent balance between a superior gaming experience and power efficiency.
"To meet the demands of every kind of customers, we always try hard to create some impressive product series to achieve the goal," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750, we're offering a perfect balance of performance, price and superior noise suppression."
PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 supports the latest Microsoft DirectX® 11 technology, providing intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. With support for ATI Eyefinity technology, maximizing your field of view up to three displays, and compatibility with ATI stream technology, it can offload data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerates the daily application and provides the best productivity.
The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 will be available on Nov. 20th and will retail at US$149.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now