POWERCOLOR ADDS PASSIVE COOLING TO THE HD5750
PowerColor silences the crowd with the first passive cooling solution for the 5K series
Taipei, Taiwan -November 5, 2009 - TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today introduces a passive cooling solution into the HD5700 family: SCS3 HD5750. The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 features an effective passive cooling solution dissipating excessive heat with minimal noise. The copper base, which fully covers, the GPU through 4 copper heat pipes and 32 piece heat sink offers outstanding cooling performance in a quite setting.
While running passively, the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 maintains the original specifications with core engine of 700MHz, 1150 MHz memory speed. This model takes advantage of the latest 40nm technology, providing better performance while using less power and offering an excellent balance between a superior gaming experience and power efficiency.
"To meet the demands of every kind of customers, we always try hard to create some impressive product series to achieve the goal," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With the PowerColor SCS3 HD5750, we're offering a perfect balance of performance, price and superior noise suppression."
PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 supports the latest Microsoft DirectX® 11 technology, providing intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects. With support for ATI Eyefinity technology, maximizing your field of view up to three displays, and compatibility with ATI stream technology, it can offload data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerates the daily application and provides the best productivity.
The PowerColor SCS3 HD5750 will be available on Nov. 20th and will retail at US$149.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017