Extreme overclockers, MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition is waiting for you to break the record!
MSI Xtreme Speeder!
Beat the competition and be the ultimate MSI Xtreme Speeder! World renown mainboard manufacturer, MSI, along with the overclocking website HWBOT are co-hosting the Xtreme Speeder MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition from November 15 - December 13, 2009. The competition will offer prizes up to USD 7500 for the best overclocking results!
The Xtreme Speeder online overclocking competition is broken into three categories: CPU-Z, SuperPI 32M and Wprime 32M. Over the four-week period, the selection process will be broken into parts, with each part having a different score. The top three overall winners will receive USD 2000, USD 1,500 and USD 1000 respectively, while the champion for each category will receive USD 1000. Should one be the winner in each of the three categories and the overall champion, he/she could win USD 5000, while any competitor who breaks the overclocking record will win an additional USD 500!
Additionally, to show its appreciation for the overclocking enthusiasts' community's support and response, MSI will give a lot of great prices away based on a lucky draw!
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled next month, ships September 16
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard