Extreme overclockers, MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition is waiting for you to break the record!
MSI Xtreme Speeder!
Beat the competition and be the ultimate MSI Xtreme Speeder! World renown mainboard manufacturer, MSI, along with the overclocking website HWBOT are co-hosting the Xtreme Speeder MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition from November 15 - December 13, 2009. The competition will offer prizes up to USD 7500 for the best overclocking results!
The Xtreme Speeder online overclocking competition is broken into three categories: CPU-Z, SuperPI 32M and Wprime 32M. Over the four-week period, the selection process will be broken into parts, with each part having a different score. The top three overall winners will receive USD 2000, USD 1,500 and USD 1000 respectively, while the champion for each category will receive USD 1000. Should one be the winner in each of the three categories and the overall champion, he/she could win USD 5000, while any competitor who breaks the overclocking record will win an additional USD 500!
Additionally, to show its appreciation for the overclocking enthusiasts' community's support and response, MSI will give a lot of great prices away based on a lucky draw!
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives