Extreme overclockers, MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition is waiting for you to break the record!
MSI Xtreme Speeder!
Beat the competition and be the ultimate MSI Xtreme Speeder! World renown mainboard manufacturer, MSI, along with the overclocking website HWBOT are co-hosting the Xtreme Speeder MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition from November 15 - December 13, 2009. The competition will offer prizes up to USD 7500 for the best overclocking results!
The Xtreme Speeder online overclocking competition is broken into three categories: CPU-Z, SuperPI 32M and Wprime 32M. Over the four-week period, the selection process will be broken into parts, with each part having a different score. The top three overall winners will receive USD 2000, USD 1,500 and USD 1000 respectively, while the champion for each category will receive USD 1000. Should one be the winner in each of the three categories and the overall champion, he/she could win USD 5000, while any competitor who breaks the overclocking record will win an additional USD 500!
Additionally, to show its appreciation for the overclocking enthusiasts' community's support and response, MSI will give a lot of great prices away based on a lucky draw!
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- Upcoming 'Mad Max' game gets new story trailer
- 'Point Break' remake gets first trailer
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications