iSkin Launches All-New solo FX Special Edition (SE) to Create a New Glamorous, Elegant Look and Feel for the iPhone 3G/3GS
TORONTO, Canada - November 4, 2009 -- iSkin Inc. today introduced the latest evolution in its line of its trend-setting solo iPhone 3G/3GS protectors: the glamorously elegant iSkin solo FX Special Edition (SE).
The iSkin solo FX SE debuts with a brilliant new look and feel thanks to a luxurious outer surface treatment, which combines an elegantly understated matte finish with a subtle embossed designer pattern. This elite edition of the solo line-up is available in three exclusive color options designed to enhance the iPhone's natural beauty: Onyx (black), Cosmo (pink) and Ice (white).
The iSkin solo FX SE package continues the legendary iSkin commitment of creating slim-fitting and functional iPhone protection that effectively guards against everyday hazards. Volume and power buttons are safely covered, docking port, headphone and camera access are conveniently unhindered, and the protector is infused with Microban®* antimicrobial product protection to help prevent the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria on the product.
The iSkin solo FX SE also comes with two distinct protective screen films: an ultra-clear film, and a special FX mirror film that comes alive with the iPhone goes to sleep. The inclusion of two innovative screen films is exclusive to the iSkin solo FX SE and unavailable with any other iSkin product at this time.
Additionally, iSkin solo FX SE owners who want to remain safely+stylishly connected to their iPhone can "make it a duet" by adding the iSkin revoClip 3G/3GS belt holster (sold separately).
The iSkin solo FX SE is available today at http://www.iSkin.com, and will be available soon at Apple online, Telus and Rogers Retail Stores in Canada, plus other premium iSkin retailers worldwide for an MSRP of 34.99 (USD).
About iSkin Inc.
iSkin, Inc. designs and delivers an inspired line of accessories, enhancements and solutions for the thriving Digital Lifestyle marketplace. Setting the standard for sexy, cool and sophisticated since 2002, iSkin gives its customers around the world an unmatched blend of design, technology, quality, fashion, selection and service. For additional information, visit http://www.iSkin.com. Follow us on Twitter: @iSkininc
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines