Silicon Power's LuxMini 920 ~ Featuring 64GB of Storage Space and 200X Transfer Speed
Flash memory manufacturer leader, Silicon Power debut their flagship USB flash drive earlier this year, the LuxMini 920. It featured ultra fast read (maximum 200x) and write speed. Straight out of the gate, Silicon Power's LuxMini 920 received rave reviews and was awarded "Original Design" from iXBT Labs and won the top honor ~ Product of the Month, a five-star review from PC Magazine, Russia. To continue its success, Silicon Power announced today (11/4), the LuxMini 920 storage capacity will be boosted up to 64GB. Retaining its elegant looks and the 200X high speed transfer rate, it is currently one of the most attractive and the fastest USB flash drives in its class.
The maximum 200X read (30MB/sec) transfer rate is a feature accomplished only by a few USB flash drives in the market. With modern day high definition digital devices, the captured data capacity have increased daramtically. Whether it be recorded audio or pictures, the 200x speed can signigicantly reduce the time it takes to copy data. Apart from LuxMini 920's ultra fast read speed, its write speed is no slow either. When compared with most USB flash drives on the market, it is roughly 3~6x faster at a maximum speed of 20MB/sec.
LuxMini 920 also has Error Correcting Code (ECC) functionality and Wear Leveling technology to boost its data reliability and extend its lifespan, respectively.
The LuxMini 920 design features curvaceous ends, making it look thinner. The special treated surface is scratch and finger-print proof. Available in black with silver chequered pattern, it is a color combination that will never fade in the fashion trend and is a worthwhile collectors item!
- 200X ultra fast transfer speed
- Large storage capacity
- Fashionable and elegant exterior design
- Black and silver color combination
- Plug and play compatible, does not require additional power
- LED status indicator light
- Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
- In compliance with European RoHS standards
- Capacity: 64GB/32GB/16GB/8GB
- Dimension: 72.4 mm x 17.4 mm x 10.0 mm
- Weight: 11g
- Interface: USB1.1 / USB2.0 compatible
- Supported operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Durability: Withstand at least plug and pull ~ 10,000 times
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Lifetime warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20