OCZ Technology Introduces the ModXStream Pro Series, Efficient, Quiet, High-Performance Power Supplies Featuring Cable Management
Sunnyvale, CA-August 18, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and components, today announced the ModXStream Pro, a superior gaming-grade power supply series that offers consumers a combination of OCZ's cutting-edge PSU architecture and an efficient modular cable management system. Designed for enthusiasts and gamers in 400W, 500W, 600W, and 700W configurations, the ModXStream Pro is built for unparalleled stability and will provide optimal high-performance power to the latest GPUs and CPUs while promoting a tidy case environment.
The ModXStream Pro Series is the superlative solution for driving today's gaming systems, and can power both NVIDIA® SLI and ATI CrossFire modes. Professional-grade yet designed with gamers and modders in mind, this PSU is stable, robust, and sports a sleek look and compact form factor. Kept ultra-cool with a load-controlled 120mm fan, the ModXStream Pro was engineered to be the quietest PSU available and eliminate distracting noises from your PC. Highly efficient, featuring up to 86% efficiency at typical load and up to 82% at full load, this leading-edge power supply remains rock solid and powerful while retaining superior efficiency under load.
"Global market presence for OCZ high-performance power supplies continues to grow rapidly due to our ability to remain on the cutting-edge of both efficiency and stability," said Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management. "With the introduction of the ModXStream Pro line of PSUs, end-users can have the whole package - efficiency, stability, low noise, clean high-performance power, and the increased air flow and convenience of modular cables. With a power output to fit every need, the 400 - 700W MXSP are an exciting addition to the extensive range of PSUs offered by the OCZ Technology Group."
The ModXStream Pro delivers OCZ excellence with the benefits of modular cables, thanks to OCZ's "EZMod" technology, which features all detachable cables with the exception of the essential mainboard connectors. Modular cabling has emerged as the preferred design on the market with system builders and gamers utilizing the option to optimize airflow and eliminate cable mazes. ModXStream Pro PSUs are therefore equipped to allow complete customization of your power system by utilizing only the connectors you require.
The OCZ ModXStream provides Universal Input and Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage across worldwide power grids and maintain an economical, stable supply of power. Available in configurations ranging from 400W to 700W and backed with OCZ's 3-year "power swap" warranty, the OCZ ModXStream Pro gives you the ultimate power and peace of mind to ensure the stability, low noise, optimized air flow, and efficiency of your gaming system.
For more information on the OCZ ModXStream Pro power supply series, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology