Transcend Introduces DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit for Intel Core i5 Platforms
Transcend Information Inc., a leading global manufacturer of memory modules, today announced shipping of a new DDR3 1333MHz memory module kit designed for Intel's latest LGA-1156 Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
The DDR3 1333 MHz dual-channel memory kit is perfectly matched for use with Intel's next-generation desktop PC platform, Core i5. The new Core i5, which is based on Intel's new Nehalem architecture, is the first Intel processor to integrate both a 16-lane PCI Express 2.0 graphics port and a two-channel DDR3 memory controller, enabling all input/output and manageability functions to be handled by the single-chip Intel P55 core-logic.
Transcend's DDR3 1333MHz memory modules provide high-speed performance at an ultra-low voltage of 1.5V, thus reducing power consumption by 30% compared to DDR2-800 memory. Featuring combined bandwidth up to an incredible 21.3GB/sec, these new modules operate at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9-24, ensuring full support for the performance improvements offered by Intel's latest technology.
These new DDR3 memory modules meet rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electronic Device Engineering Council) standards and consist of 128Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips. With each module having passed real-world testing on dual-channel platforms, Transcend's new DDR3 memory offers guaranteed quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, as well as superb reliability and stability.
The kit includes two identically matched DDR3 1333MHz modules and is now available in 4GB (2GBx2) capacity.
Latest News Posts
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Radeon Vega logo teased during AMD Ryzen press event
- AMD Introduces Ryzen CPUs
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available