Transcend Introduces DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit for Intel Core i5 Platforms
Transcend Information Inc., a leading global manufacturer of memory modules, today announced shipping of a new DDR3 1333MHz memory module kit designed for Intel's latest LGA-1156 Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
The DDR3 1333 MHz dual-channel memory kit is perfectly matched for use with Intel's next-generation desktop PC platform, Core i5. The new Core i5, which is based on Intel's new Nehalem architecture, is the first Intel processor to integrate both a 16-lane PCI Express 2.0 graphics port and a two-channel DDR3 memory controller, enabling all input/output and manageability functions to be handled by the single-chip Intel P55 core-logic.
Transcend's DDR3 1333MHz memory modules provide high-speed performance at an ultra-low voltage of 1.5V, thus reducing power consumption by 30% compared to DDR2-800 memory. Featuring combined bandwidth up to an incredible 21.3GB/sec, these new modules operate at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9-24, ensuring full support for the performance improvements offered by Intel's latest technology.
These new DDR3 memory modules meet rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electronic Device Engineering Council) standards and consist of 128Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips. With each module having passed real-world testing on dual-channel platforms, Transcend's new DDR3 memory offers guaranteed quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, as well as superb reliability and stability.
The kit includes two identically matched DDR3 1333MHz modules and is now available in 4GB (2GBx2) capacity.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams