Transcend Introduces DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit for Intel Core i5 Platforms
Transcend Information Inc., a leading global manufacturer of memory modules, today announced shipping of a new DDR3 1333MHz memory module kit designed for Intel's latest LGA-1156 Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
The DDR3 1333 MHz dual-channel memory kit is perfectly matched for use with Intel's next-generation desktop PC platform, Core i5. The new Core i5, which is based on Intel's new Nehalem architecture, is the first Intel processor to integrate both a 16-lane PCI Express 2.0 graphics port and a two-channel DDR3 memory controller, enabling all input/output and manageability functions to be handled by the single-chip Intel P55 core-logic.
Transcend's DDR3 1333MHz memory modules provide high-speed performance at an ultra-low voltage of 1.5V, thus reducing power consumption by 30% compared to DDR2-800 memory. Featuring combined bandwidth up to an incredible 21.3GB/sec, these new modules operate at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9-24, ensuring full support for the performance improvements offered by Intel's latest technology.
These new DDR3 memory modules meet rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electronic Device Engineering Council) standards and consist of 128Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips. With each module having passed real-world testing on dual-channel platforms, Transcend's new DDR3 memory offers guaranteed quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, as well as superb reliability and stability.
The kit includes two identically matched DDR3 1333MHz modules and is now available in 4GB (2GBx2) capacity.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio