Transcend Introduces DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit for Intel Core i5 Platforms
Transcend Information Inc., a leading global manufacturer of memory modules, today announced shipping of a new DDR3 1333MHz memory module kit designed for Intel's latest LGA-1156 Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
The DDR3 1333 MHz dual-channel memory kit is perfectly matched for use with Intel's next-generation desktop PC platform, Core i5. The new Core i5, which is based on Intel's new Nehalem architecture, is the first Intel processor to integrate both a 16-lane PCI Express 2.0 graphics port and a two-channel DDR3 memory controller, enabling all input/output and manageability functions to be handled by the single-chip Intel P55 core-logic.
Transcend's DDR3 1333MHz memory modules provide high-speed performance at an ultra-low voltage of 1.5V, thus reducing power consumption by 30% compared to DDR2-800 memory. Featuring combined bandwidth up to an incredible 21.3GB/sec, these new modules operate at 1333 MHz with latencies of 9-9-9-24, ensuring full support for the performance improvements offered by Intel's latest technology.
These new DDR3 memory modules meet rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electronic Device Engineering Council) standards and consist of 128Mx8 high-quality DDR3 FBGA chips. With each module having passed real-world testing on dual-channel platforms, Transcend's new DDR3 memory offers guaranteed quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, as well as superb reliability and stability.
The kit includes two identically matched DDR3 1333MHz modules and is now available in 4GB (2GBx2) capacity.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20