A dedicated microsite will host movies shot with the Q3 by musicians like Orianthi, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Sammy Hagar, Scott Ian, Kenny Aronoff, Chad Smith, Peter Erskine, and Allison Robertson among many others...
Hauppauge, NY - November 2, 2009 - Zoom, makers of the new Q3 Handy Video Recorder, announced the launch of the new website http://www.soundmakesthemovie.com dedicated to the growing Q3 community of musicians. The site hosts videos made by musicians in performance and rehearsal situations that showcase the Q3's recording capabilities. Exclusive concert and backstage footage can be found there.
Featuring video from metal and rock performers Lamb of God, Shadows Fall and Shinedown to jazz musicians, Peter Erskine and Alan Pasqua, and even educational footage from USC's Thornton School of Music, the site will continue to develop content from an ever growing list of artists and application.
"Who better to illustrate the Q3's industry-first audio capturing capabilities than this amazing collection of accomplished musicians," says Mark Wilder, Director of Marketing for Samson. "These guys demand the best in audio recording, and the Q3 captures it all in brilliant stereo.
The site will also deploy videos from a variety of artists from its playful print ads: like the Red Hot Chili Peppers' drummer Chad Smith with guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani and Sammy Hagar, now currently on tour with Chickenfoot.
"Although we are entering the camcorder market," says Wilder, "we are staying true to our roots by leveraging these impressive artists to tell the Q3 story - all while creating an entertaining promotional effort."
Zoom's new Q3 Handy Video Recorder sets itself apart from other handheld flash camcorders in a crucial area: sound. Employing the same high-quality condenser microphones as Zoom's industry leading H4n Handy Recorder, the Q3 provides exceptional audio quality to complement its video. So it's no surprise that some of the biggest names in the music industry have fallen in love with Zoom's latest hit.
About Samson Technologies
Samson Technologies designs, manufactures and distributes high-performance audio, wireless and music accessory products in the United States and 106 countries abroad. Samson is well-known as a leading audio technology company with a long history of successful products in the professional audio segments as well as the mainstream consumer markets. Additionally, Samson is also the exclusive worldwide distributor of Hartke products and the exclusive U.S. distributor of Zoom recording and signal processing electronics. Samson Technologies is based in Hauppauge, NY. For more information, please visit http://www.samsontech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand