A dedicated microsite will host movies shot with the Q3 by musicians like Orianthi, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Sammy Hagar, Scott Ian, Kenny Aronoff, Chad Smith, Peter Erskine, and Allison Robertson among many others...
Hauppauge, NY - November 2, 2009 - Zoom, makers of the new Q3 Handy Video Recorder, announced the launch of the new website http://www.soundmakesthemovie.com dedicated to the growing Q3 community of musicians. The site hosts videos made by musicians in performance and rehearsal situations that showcase the Q3's recording capabilities. Exclusive concert and backstage footage can be found there.
Featuring video from metal and rock performers Lamb of God, Shadows Fall and Shinedown to jazz musicians, Peter Erskine and Alan Pasqua, and even educational footage from USC's Thornton School of Music, the site will continue to develop content from an ever growing list of artists and application.
"Who better to illustrate the Q3's industry-first audio capturing capabilities than this amazing collection of accomplished musicians," says Mark Wilder, Director of Marketing for Samson. "These guys demand the best in audio recording, and the Q3 captures it all in brilliant stereo.
The site will also deploy videos from a variety of artists from its playful print ads: like the Red Hot Chili Peppers' drummer Chad Smith with guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani and Sammy Hagar, now currently on tour with Chickenfoot.
"Although we are entering the camcorder market," says Wilder, "we are staying true to our roots by leveraging these impressive artists to tell the Q3 story - all while creating an entertaining promotional effort."
Zoom's new Q3 Handy Video Recorder sets itself apart from other handheld flash camcorders in a crucial area: sound. Employing the same high-quality condenser microphones as Zoom's industry leading H4n Handy Recorder, the Q3 provides exceptional audio quality to complement its video. So it's no surprise that some of the biggest names in the music industry have fallen in love with Zoom's latest hit.
About Samson Technologies
Samson Technologies designs, manufactures and distributes high-performance audio, wireless and music accessory products in the United States and 106 countries abroad. Samson is well-known as a leading audio technology company with a long history of successful products in the professional audio segments as well as the mainstream consumer markets. Additionally, Samson is also the exclusive worldwide distributor of Hartke products and the exclusive U.S. distributor of Zoom recording and signal processing electronics. Samson Technologies is based in Hauppauge, NY. For more information, please visit http://www.samsontech.com.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives