A dedicated microsite will host movies shot with the Q3 by musicians like Orianthi, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Sammy Hagar, Scott Ian, Kenny Aronoff, Chad Smith, Peter Erskine, and Allison Robertson among many others...
Hauppauge, NY - November 2, 2009 - Zoom, makers of the new Q3 Handy Video Recorder, announced the launch of the new website http://www.soundmakesthemovie.com dedicated to the growing Q3 community of musicians. The site hosts videos made by musicians in performance and rehearsal situations that showcase the Q3's recording capabilities. Exclusive concert and backstage footage can be found there.
Featuring video from metal and rock performers Lamb of God, Shadows Fall and Shinedown to jazz musicians, Peter Erskine and Alan Pasqua, and even educational footage from USC's Thornton School of Music, the site will continue to develop content from an ever growing list of artists and application.
"Who better to illustrate the Q3's industry-first audio capturing capabilities than this amazing collection of accomplished musicians," says Mark Wilder, Director of Marketing for Samson. "These guys demand the best in audio recording, and the Q3 captures it all in brilliant stereo.
The site will also deploy videos from a variety of artists from its playful print ads: like the Red Hot Chili Peppers' drummer Chad Smith with guitar virtuoso Joe Satriani and Sammy Hagar, now currently on tour with Chickenfoot.
"Although we are entering the camcorder market," says Wilder, "we are staying true to our roots by leveraging these impressive artists to tell the Q3 story - all while creating an entertaining promotional effort."
Zoom's new Q3 Handy Video Recorder sets itself apart from other handheld flash camcorders in a crucial area: sound. Employing the same high-quality condenser microphones as Zoom's industry leading H4n Handy Recorder, the Q3 provides exceptional audio quality to complement its video. So it's no surprise that some of the biggest names in the music industry have fallen in love with Zoom's latest hit.
About Samson Technologies
Samson Technologies designs, manufactures and distributes high-performance audio, wireless and music accessory products in the United States and 106 countries abroad. Samson is well-known as a leading audio technology company with a long history of successful products in the professional audio segments as well as the mainstream consumer markets. Additionally, Samson is also the exclusive worldwide distributor of Hartke products and the exclusive U.S. distributor of Zoom recording and signal processing electronics. Samson Technologies is based in Hauppauge, NY. For more information, please visit http://www.samsontech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop