Looks Small, Frag More! - DFI LANParty JR P45-T2RS - The most powerful LANParty JR series motherboard ever.
DFI has finally launched its LANParty JR series of motherboards which use the u-ATX form factor; it's something of a new venture for DFI.
The LANParty JR P45-T2RS gets a typical LANParty design make-over with a dark PCB and some kind of neon colored slots.
It has one x1 PCIe slot and one PCI slot, around the back you'll find two PS/2 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, a DVI port and 7.1-channel audio with optical and coaxial S/PDIF. The board also has six SATA ports, an IDE connector and headers for a further eight USB 2.0 ports. It also has onboard power and reset buttons for rebooting the system easily.
Common features include DFI's new ABS (Auto Boost System) automatic overclocking feature which can be accessed by pressing F1 at boot and, it also comes with a Windows utility, as well as the ability to save and share your BIOS settings with people from all over the world.
LANParty JR Series Heat Sink enhances the main board for 15 to 20% better heat dissipation than conventional heat pipes. For ultimate effect for heat dissipation, the particular design of Changeable Cooling System allows you to change other style of cooling solution you like.
This is a smartest design for overclockers!
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes