X-mini Capsule Speaker 2nd Generation - The Best just got Better!
Singapore - Xmi Pte Ltd presents the all new second generation X-mini Capsule Speaker, an audio revolution in a box! Retaining the best characteristics of its first generation, the 2nd generation comes packed with vastly improved features and functions that will bring greater audio experience to its user.
New, larger 40mm driver delivers superb sound clarity
The X-mini Capsule Speaker II introduces a larger 40mm driver to project richer and fuller sounds resulting in superior end-user experience from its innovative capsule design. Be it for individual or group entertainment, the Xmini Capsule Speaker II is the perfect audio enhancement for any music or video player of your choice.
Playback time tripled to 11 hours for longer, superior on-the-go audio
Not only does the new design deliver unsurpassed audio quality, it now performs even longer. Three times the capacity of its predecessor, the new X-mini Capsule Speaker II comes with a new built-in high capacity rechargeable battery capable of sustained output for 11 hours of nonstop audio pleasure.
Modular 'Buddy-Jack' design: connect a row of X-Minis II for jaw dropping audio
This all new system enables you to connect one X-mini Capsule Speaker II to another, capable of forming an almost endless "daisy chain" of self-powered, bass-enhanced portable speaker system. With this new feature, you can now combine your X-mini Capsule Speaker II together with your friends to hold a spontaneous party anywhere you go.
Built-in retractable 3.5mm audio cable offers hassle-free portability
To eliminate cumbersome audio cables dangling from the speaker, Xmi Pte Ltd has designed a connecting audio cable that can be tucked neatly into the base for a cleaner and sleeker look.
X-mini Capsule Speaker II - The best just got better.
About the Award Winning X-mini Capsule Speaker
Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Design Awards (Germany) and the Infocomm Singapore Awards, which is the top innovation award in Singapore. The X-mini Capsule Speaker is revolutionary in the world of portable audio technology, striking the perfect balance of pocketsize portability and uncompromising sound quality. The X-mini Capsule Speaker has a patented extendable vacuum that mimics the resonance of a sub-woofer (Bass Xpansion System or BXS) capable of producing explosive volume and bass over ten times its physical size.
Dimensions (L×W×H): 60mm×60 mm×44mm (closed resonator)
Net Weight: 83g
Speaker: MAGNETISM PREVENTf40 MM 2W/4D
Loudspeaker Output: 2.5W
Rating Power: 2.0W
Frequency Response: 100Hz-20Khz
Playback Time: Up to 11 hours
Battery Voltage/Capacity: 400mAh
Battery Charging Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
Battery Charge Time: 5V - 2.5 hours
About Xmi Pte Ltd
Founded in Singapore, the Technology Hub of Asia, Xmi is a technology-driven company focused on bringing the very latest wave of multimedia products to the global market. As we enter into a fast-pace digital age, the ability to foresee market trends and react dynamically to market changes becomes quintessential to the success of any technology business.
Xmi Pte Ltd's main objective is in creating multimedia devices that will precede major trends in Digital Lifestyle Technology. With unique products of superior functionality, mass-market appeals and uncompromising quality, Xmi Pte Ltd is set to push the boundaries of technology with new exciting products and a global brand synonymous with future innovations.
Xmi Pte Ltd currently has distribution networks in the North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance