Looks Small, Frag More! - DFI LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS - The most powerful LANParty JR series motherboard ever.
DFI has finally launched its LANParty JR series of motherboards which use the u-ATX form factor; it's something of a new venture for DFI.
The LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS gets a typical LANParty design make-over, with a dark PCB and some kind of neon colored slots.
This is DFI's first 790GX based motherboard and it will feature the SB750 Southbridge for improved overclocking of Phenom processors. It also supports Hybrid CrossFire and CrossFireX, thanks to a pair of x16 PCIe slots, although as with the previous model, it's designed for x8 bandwidth per slot.
It also has one x1 PCIe slot and one PCI slot, around the back you'll find two PS/2 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, a DVI port and 7.1-channel audio with optical and coaxial S/PDIF. The board also has six SATA ports, an IDE connector and headers for a further eight USB 2.0 ports. One interesting thing is that the LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS has onboard power and reset buttons, as well as a Post 80 debug LED display.
Common features include DFI's new ABS (Auto Boost System) automatic overclocking feature which can be accessed by pressing F1 at boot and it also comes with a Windows utility, as well as the ability to save and share your BIOS settings with people from all over the world.
LANParty JR Series Heat Sink enhances the main board for 15 to 20% better heat dissipation than conventional heat pipes. For ultimate effect for heat dissipation, the particular design of Changeable Cooling System allows you to change other style of cooling solution you like.
This is a smartest design for overclockers!
Latest News Posts
- Killzone: Shadow Fall lawsuit over 1080p marketing dismissed in court
- The new Moto X should feature QHD display, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 808
- 'Star Wars' characters join Disney Infinity 3.0
- Killing Floor 2 developer says Sony is 'far easier to work with'
- Intel launches its new Xeon processors, supporting up to 12TB of RAM
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves
- Samsung Announces PRO Plus and EVO Plus Memory Cards
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014