Looks Small, Frag More! - DFI LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS - The most powerful LANParty JR series motherboard ever.
DFI has finally launched its LANParty JR series of motherboards which use the u-ATX form factor; it's something of a new venture for DFI.
The LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS gets a typical LANParty design make-over, with a dark PCB and some kind of neon colored slots.
This is DFI's first 790GX based motherboard and it will feature the SB750 Southbridge for improved overclocking of Phenom processors. It also supports Hybrid CrossFire and CrossFireX, thanks to a pair of x16 PCIe slots, although as with the previous model, it's designed for x8 bandwidth per slot.
It also has one x1 PCIe slot and one PCI slot, around the back you'll find two PS/2 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, a DVI port and 7.1-channel audio with optical and coaxial S/PDIF. The board also has six SATA ports, an IDE connector and headers for a further eight USB 2.0 ports. One interesting thing is that the LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS has onboard power and reset buttons, as well as a Post 80 debug LED display.
Common features include DFI's new ABS (Auto Boost System) automatic overclocking feature which can be accessed by pressing F1 at boot and it also comes with a Windows utility, as well as the ability to save and share your BIOS settings with people from all over the world.
LANParty JR Series Heat Sink enhances the main board for 15 to 20% better heat dissipation than conventional heat pipes. For ultimate effect for heat dissipation, the particular design of Changeable Cooling System allows you to change other style of cooling solution you like.
This is a smartest design for overclockers!
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card