Looks Small, Frag More! - DFI LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS - The most powerful LANParty JR series motherboard ever.
DFI has finally launched its LANParty JR series of motherboards which use the u-ATX form factor; it's something of a new venture for DFI.
The LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS gets a typical LANParty design make-over, with a dark PCB and some kind of neon colored slots.
This is DFI's first 790GX based motherboard and it will feature the SB750 Southbridge for improved overclocking of Phenom processors. It also supports Hybrid CrossFire and CrossFireX, thanks to a pair of x16 PCIe slots, although as with the previous model, it's designed for x8 bandwidth per slot.
It also has one x1 PCIe slot and one PCI slot, around the back you'll find two PS/2 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, a DVI port and 7.1-channel audio with optical and coaxial S/PDIF. The board also has six SATA ports, an IDE connector and headers for a further eight USB 2.0 ports. One interesting thing is that the LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS has onboard power and reset buttons, as well as a Post 80 debug LED display.
Common features include DFI's new ABS (Auto Boost System) automatic overclocking feature which can be accessed by pressing F1 at boot and it also comes with a Windows utility, as well as the ability to save and share your BIOS settings with people from all over the world.
LANParty JR Series Heat Sink enhances the main board for 15 to 20% better heat dissipation than conventional heat pipes. For ultimate effect for heat dissipation, the particular design of Changeable Cooling System allows you to change other style of cooling solution you like.
This is a smartest design for overclockers!
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles