XMI PTE LTD RELEASES X-MINIÂ™ MAX II PORTABLE SPEAKERS
SINGAPORE, September 2009 - Xmi Pte Ltd, the creators of the Capsule Speaker genre, announces the arrival of their latest innovation, the X-MiniÂ™ MAX II speakers. This eagerly-awaited new generation of the popular X-MiniÂ™ MAX series features key aesthetic improvements while retaining its essential hallmark of "Minimum size. MAXimum sound".
Developed in Singapore, the X-MiniÂ™ MAX II is expertly designed to be ultraportable and precisely engineered to deliver a superior sound. With a simple twist and lift, the avant garde capsule-shaped design unveils a pair of stereo speakers. These stylish speakers, which can also be used individually, pop open to reveal the patented accordion-like Bass Xpansion SystemÂ™ (BXSÂ™) which successfully mimics the resonance of a sub woofer.
Defying the conventional notion that size does matter, the X-miniÂ™ MAX II, is a moveable feast of sounds. Its new 40 mm driver, expanded BXSÂ™, extended playback time and modular "Buddy-Jack" design, enables it to effectively generate high-quality and extensive aural ranges, be it the rich timbres of a soprano or the pulsating electronic beats of the latest dance track.
New to the design aesthetics of the X-miniÂ™ MAX II is the open and angled drivers for a directional audio enhancement as well as a richer bass output. Promoting communal usage with friends who have any second generation XminiÂ™ speakers is the "Buddy-Jack" function that enables you to connect one Xmini Â™ to another, capable of forming an almost endless "daisy chain" of selfpowered, bass-enhanced portable speaker system.
The logical choice for the itinerant music aficionado, the powerful yet compact X-MiniÂ™ MAX II produces high-fidelity sound at any pitch or volume and is perfect in all environments, be it the boardroom or kitchen.
About the Award Winning X-miniÂ™ Capsule Speaker
Winner of the prestigious Red Dot Design Awards (Germany) and the Infocomm Singapore Awards, which is the top innovation award in Singapore. The X-miniÂ™ capsule speaker is revolutionary in the world of portable audio technology, striking the perfect balance of pocketsize portability and uncompromising sound quality. The X-miniÂ™ has a patented extendable vacuum that mimics the resonance of a sub-woofer (Bass Xpansion SystemÂ™ or BXSÂ™) capable of producing explosive volume and bass over ten times its physical size.
MODEL: X-mini MAX II
Dimension (LÃ—WÃ—H): 65.8mmÃ—53.4 mm (closed resonator)
Net Weight: 178g
Speaker: MAGNETISM PREVENT D40*H20mm 4G /2W
Loudspeaker Output: 2.5WÃ—2
Frequency Response: 200Hz~18K Hz
Playback Time: Up to 12 hours
Battery Voltage/Capacity: 400mAh
Battery Charging Voltage: 5V/+0.5V
Battery Charge Time: 5V input - 2.5 hours
About Xmi Pte Ltd
Founded in Singapore, the Technology Hub of Asia, Xmi Pte Ltd is a technologydriven company focused on bringing the very latest wave of multimedia products to the global market. As we enter into a fast-pace digital age, the ability to foresee market trends and react dynamically to market changes becomes quintessential to the success of any technology business.
Xmi Pte Ltd's main objective is in creating multimedia devices that will precede major trends in Digital Lifestyle Technology. With unique products of superior functionality, mass-market appeals and uncompromising quality, Xmi Pte Ltd's set to push the boundaries of technology with new exciting products and a global brand synonymous with future innovations.
Xmi Pte Ltd currently has distribution networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Australia.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- Pokemon GO in-game Halloween event set for Oct 26 to Nov
- AMD confirms high-end Zen CPU launch for early 2017
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards