Enermax Announces the NAPPA HDD Enclosure
ENERMAX is proud to announce launch of NAPPA; its latest enclosure series. Other than making it full aluminum or steel, NAPPA goes with different approach for producing enclosure no other alike. Its inner 1.1mm thick aluminum body is bounded in 0.8mm thick PU leather by a patented technique. It results in extraordinary heat dissipation with a great look and touch.
There are two colors available, black and brown. EB210S is with SATA I/II to USB 2.0. EB210S features ultra-compact dimensions of 128 x 80 x 14mm and supports 2.5" HDD of 4,500 to 7,200rpm. It also does not require any external power supply. Supported operating systems are Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7; Mac OS 9.x or higher. Additional accessories Include in the retail pack are a water-resistant carry bag and a mini screw driver.
Additional information for the EB210S-B (Black) can be found here, and for the EB210S-BN (Brown) here. MSRP for both is US $18.
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard