Enermax Announces the NAPPA HDD Enclosure
ENERMAX is proud to announce launch of NAPPA; its latest enclosure series. Other than making it full aluminum or steel, NAPPA goes with different approach for producing enclosure no other alike. Its inner 1.1mm thick aluminum body is bounded in 0.8mm thick PU leather by a patented technique. It results in extraordinary heat dissipation with a great look and touch.
There are two colors available, black and brown. EB210S is with SATA I/II to USB 2.0. EB210S features ultra-compact dimensions of 128 x 80 x 14mm and supports 2.5" HDD of 4,500 to 7,200rpm. It also does not require any external power supply. Supported operating systems are Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7; Mac OS 9.x or higher. Additional accessories Include in the retail pack are a water-resistant carry bag and a mini screw driver.
Additional information for the EB210S-B (Black) can be found here, and for the EB210S-BN (Brown) here. MSRP for both is US $18.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift CV1 to be released in Q1 2016
- EA expects to sell at least 9-10M copies of Star Wars: Battlefront
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- What happens when you don't play by Valve's rules
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth