Enermax Announces the NAPPA HDD Enclosure
ENERMAX is proud to announce launch of NAPPA; its latest enclosure series. Other than making it full aluminum or steel, NAPPA goes with different approach for producing enclosure no other alike. Its inner 1.1mm thick aluminum body is bounded in 0.8mm thick PU leather by a patented technique. It results in extraordinary heat dissipation with a great look and touch.
There are two colors available, black and brown. EB210S is with SATA I/II to USB 2.0. EB210S features ultra-compact dimensions of 128 x 80 x 14mm and supports 2.5" HDD of 4,500 to 7,200rpm. It also does not require any external power supply. Supported operating systems are Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7; Mac OS 9.x or higher. Additional accessories Include in the retail pack are a water-resistant carry bag and a mini screw driver.
Additional information for the EB210S-B (Black) can be found here, and for the EB210S-BN (Brown) here. MSRP for both is US $18.
Latest News Posts
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Telstra apologises for service outage, offers free data for one day
- Get acquainted to a dangerous world in Far Cry Primal's newest trailer
- Console gamers can scale The Division's visuals to boost frame rates
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance