Silicon Power Unleashes SDHC Class 10 16GB
Industry leading flash memory manufacturer, Silicon Power today unleashes SDHC Class 10 16GB memory card. Aimed at HD quality photo capacity, instant and continuous photo shots, the SDHC Class 10 16GB memory card will bring out the best in your digital camera and you will never miss any important moment. With modern day digital cameras becoming smaller in size, the CF card is no longer the only storage solution. Silicon Power's SDHC Class 10 16GB memory card offers users an extra choice when choosing the digital camera's memory card.
With an eye on the digital camera market, Silicon Power saw the change in the main stream digital camera market where SDHC card has become the main storage choice. Along with the digital camera put more emphasis on the features such as continuous shooting mode, the demand on fast write speed and large storage capacity has become critical for memory card. Should the memory card not write data fast enough, the camera will haul and it is during these few precious seconds that one may miss "the moment". The demand for write speed is faster and the need for storage capacity is greater. Silicon Power's SDHC Class 10 16GB has both of these characteristics, high speed to allow users to snap away continuously at will and need not worry about having not enough storage capacity.
Silicon Power's SDHC Class 10 is in compliance with SD Association specifications and is available in 4GB/8GB/16GB. It is durable and compatible with modern day digital handheld devices that support SDHC.
- Continuous photo shoot, suited for DSLR or digital cameras
- High capacity and compatibility
- Compatible with Class 10 transfer standards
- Compatible with SD Association compliant devices
- Dimension:24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Durability:plug and pull test at least 10,000
- Working voltage:2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Operating temperature: -25?~85?
- Storage temperature: -40?~85?
- Humidity:8% to 95%
- Warranty: Lifetime
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X