Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Slide comes in an elegant metal housing with a slide-out USB connector / Capacities in 2, 4 and 8 GB / MRSP starting at 7 Euros
Sharkoon is expanding its Flexi-Drive line-up of USB sticks with a new model. The Flexi-Drive Slide is enclosed in an elegant, two-sided metal casing - one side in aluminium and the other painted in high-gloss black with red lettering.
The intuitive design uses an integrated, cap-less protection system for the USB connector and can be easily extended or retracted through the slide-out mechanism.
With its slim measurements of 20mm x 50mm x 8mm (W x L x D), the Flexi-Drive Slide is only as big as a small matchbox. The USB stick reads at 12.5 MB/s and writes at 4.8 MB/s.
The Plug & Play device is bootable and available in the capacities of 2, 4 and 8 gigabytes.
Suggested Retail Prices:
2 GB: 7,00 Euros
4 GB: 11,00 Euros
8 GB: 22,00 Euros
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Slide available immediately from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015