POWERCOLOR INTRODUCES THE COOLEST GAMING CARD: LCS HD5870
The world's fastest single GPU comes with PowerColor's Liquid Cooling Solution
Taipei, Taiwan -October 29, 2009-TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is excited to add liquid cooling to the world's fastest single GPU: the PowerColor Liquid Cooling Solution (LCS) HD5870 1GB GDDR5. Equipped with the award-winning EK cooling solution, the LCS HD5870 offers outstanding thermal performance in a single slot design, enhancing overclocking and allowing optimum stability.
The PowerColor LCS HD5870 has a full water block mounted on the card, fully covering the memory and power regulator chip. With a copper base design, it is able to reduce temperatures in the most efficient way possible. PowerColor packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can easily customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
"The most efficient cooling solution should pack with the most powerful GPU," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With the partnership with EK, the LCS HD5870 can work impressively in a cool and stable operating environment-it's the card which designed to fulfill the true gamers!"
Compatible with all the latest features, the PowerColor LCS HD5870 clocks at 875 MHz core and 1250 MHz memory, pushing the overclocking ability to the maximum in an ultra stable gaming environment and delivering am incredible gaming experience you've never felt before.
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX® 11 gaming power
To deliver the latest DirectX® 11 gaming power, PowerColor includes DiRT2 into LCS HD5870. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX® 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
The PowerColor LCS HD5870 will be available on November 6.
About EK Water Blocks
Started in year 1999, when the founder Edvard König bought his first computer. The goal for EK is to excel in a niche market of performance upgrades for computers. With continuous research and development, we have established a portfolio of products for water cooling. Quality and breathtaking design on the technological edge is our philosophy. For further information, visit: http://www.ekwaterblocks.com
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20