HighPoint Announces its First SATA 6 Gb/s Host Adapter Based on PCI-E 2.0 in November
HighPoint Technologies - an industry pioneer of innovative SATA and SAS RAID host adapter manufacturing, today unleashes the Rocket 600 series - the industry's first SATA 6 Gb/s host adapter based on PCI-Express 2.0 technology. The Rocket 600 series delivers the next generation of SATA performance with robust SATA connectivity and will be available at the beginning of November 2009.
The Rocket 600 series brings a new level of cost effective pricing and will help drive mass adoption to the next generation of SATA 6 Gb/s technology. They are fully industry standard AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) compliant and deliver Out-of-Box Ready installation for the majority of operating systems. The Rocket 600 series are backward compatible to PCI-Express 1.0 technology and (SATA 3 Gb/s & 1.5 Gb/s) devices. They use the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration.
Pricing and Availability: The MSRP for the Rocket 620 Series is $69.99 and the Rocket 622 $79.99 and will be available at end of October 2009. All HighPoint RocketRAID products are available through channel distribution partners (Bell Micro, D and H, MaLabs and ASI).
Latest News Posts
- Corsair announces new RGB keyboards, mice and headsets
- Halo 5 will launch with a limited edition Xbox One console for $499
- Microsoft says the Xbox One will be 'powered by Windows 10' soon
- Full 'Deadpool' red-band trailer is here
- Lexus reveal their Hoverboard in action
- work out is great for any adult-age
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- windows 10 help
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS
- Announcing the talent line-up and series groups for PGL Season 1
- AccelStor to Set New Standard of All-Flash Array Performance at Flash Memory Summit 2015