HighPoint Announces its First SATA 6 Gb/s Host Adapter Based on PCI-E 2.0 in November
HighPoint Technologies - an industry pioneer of innovative SATA and SAS RAID host adapter manufacturing, today unleashes the Rocket 600 series - the industry's first SATA 6 Gb/s host adapter based on PCI-Express 2.0 technology. The Rocket 600 series delivers the next generation of SATA performance with robust SATA connectivity and will be available at the beginning of November 2009.
The Rocket 600 series brings a new level of cost effective pricing and will help drive mass adoption to the next generation of SATA 6 Gb/s technology. They are fully industry standard AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) compliant and deliver Out-of-Box Ready installation for the majority of operating systems. The Rocket 600 series are backward compatible to PCI-Express 1.0 technology and (SATA 3 Gb/s & 1.5 Gb/s) devices. They use the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration.
Pricing and Availability: The MSRP for the Rocket 620 Series is $69.99 and the Rocket 622 $79.99 and will be available at end of October 2009. All HighPoint RocketRAID products are available through channel distribution partners (Bell Micro, D and H, MaLabs and ASI).
Latest News Posts
- MoviePass charges $10 for daily movie screenings
- Google Pixel 2 to feature squeezable frame - Active Edge
- Tencent didn't invest in PUBG studio Bluehole
- Galaxy Note8 will be the first Note with 6GB of RAM
- Amazon Instant Pickup has orders ready in two minutes
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS Review
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes
- ASUS announces DSL-AC88U router
- Final Fantasy XIV: Online exceeds 10 million players worldwide