HighPoint Announces its First SATA 6 Gb/s Host Adapter Based on PCI-E 2.0 in November
HighPoint Technologies - an industry pioneer of innovative SATA and SAS RAID host adapter manufacturing, today unleashes the Rocket 600 series - the industry's first SATA 6 Gb/s host adapter based on PCI-Express 2.0 technology. The Rocket 600 series delivers the next generation of SATA performance with robust SATA connectivity and will be available at the beginning of November 2009.
The Rocket 600 series brings a new level of cost effective pricing and will help drive mass adoption to the next generation of SATA 6 Gb/s technology. They are fully industry standard AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) compliant and deliver Out-of-Box Ready installation for the majority of operating systems. The Rocket 600 series are backward compatible to PCI-Express 1.0 technology and (SATA 3 Gb/s & 1.5 Gb/s) devices. They use the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration.
Pricing and Availability: The MSRP for the Rocket 620 Series is $69.99 and the Rocket 622 $79.99 and will be available at end of October 2009. All HighPoint RocketRAID products are available through channel distribution partners (Bell Micro, D and H, MaLabs and ASI).
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives