APPSolute Media and Lush Life Productions Introduce Happy Houred for the iPhone, Sponsored by Don Q Rum and Tito's Handmade Vodka
Happy Houred: The First Free iPhone Application Designed To Find Your Next Drink-And Save You Some Money
NEW YORK, NY - Oct. 27, 2009 - Drinking budget down these days? Got a $5 bill burning a hole in your pocket? In desperate need of a drink? Well, we have a solution to all of your problems. Step 1: Download Happy Houred from your iPhone or iTouch (for FREE). Step 2: Search for specials near you. Step 3: Find Mr. McPints in Austin, TX offering $2.50 vodka tonics for the next hour. Step 4: Redeem your $5 for 2 tasty beverages.
How does Happy Houred work? Users are able to search a nationwide database for deals by bar, type of drink, kind of bar, and distance from any location. But, what makes Happy Houred different from every other bar finding app is that users are encouraged to add bars, photos, reviews and happy hours. "This ensures happy hours are as up-to-date and accurate as possible via a user created and monitored community," says CEO of APPSolute Media Alex Libkind. To get the database rolling, bar and happy hour information was added in a number of major metropolitan cities and surrounding areas including: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Miami, San Jose, Portland, and New Orleans.
You can thank APPSolute Media, a publisher for next generation web and mobile devices, and Lush Life Productions, the leader in social media for the liquor industry, for bringing you the best deals on food and drink right to your iPhone or iTouch. But, none of this would be possible without the sponsorship of liquor companies such as Don Q Rum and Tito's Handmade Vodka.
"Happy Houred is an app for drinkers by drinkers," said Lindsey Johnston, CEO of Lush Life Productions. "While we're constantly updating bar information, the app was built to encourage users to add happy hours, reviews, and pictures. We want to know what you're drinking."
Happy Houred is available now for free at the iPhone App Store, or you can search for "Happy Houred" from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iTunes to download the free application.
About APPSolute Media
APPSolute Media, a publisher for next-generation web and mobile devices, brings value-added applications to businesses, media companies and directly to consumers. With APPSolute's simple-to-use applications, on-the-go consumers can find recipes, happy hours and news. APPSolute also enables brick-and-mortar businesses with web-based application development, a specialty of the APPSolute Media team for over 10 years. For more information, visit http://www.appsolutemedia.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017