AXLE releases GeForce GT 220 and GeForce 210
Both the latest games and 3D applications have stricter requirement on the graphic performance than before and the integrated graphics solution is not powerful enough. AXLE GeForce® GT 220 packs 48 processing cores into a compact power efficient design delivering up to 30x the performance* of Intel integrated solutions.
Get all the video processing power that your digital lifestyle requires. Clean up home video 4x faster and post it on Facebook with the AXLE GeForce® GT 220 or GeForce® 210. Convert your video and put it on your iPod in minutes instead of hours or make your DVDs look like HD. AXLE GeForce® GT220 and GeForce® 210 can playback any Blu Ray Movie with any modern CPU.
Graphics processing units (GPUs) are an essential element of today's PCs, enabling more visual and more interactive experiences. As a leader in visual computing and the inventor of the GeForce® GPU, NVIDIA® worked closely with Microsoft® on the development of Windows 7 to ensure that its GPUs take full advantage of the great new features and functionality. If you use your PC to enhance photos, watch or edit videos, play games, or if you simply desire a fast and efficient graphical interface, AXLE GeForce® GT220 and GeForce® 210 offers a premium experience with Windows 7.
Applying the new 40nm GPU technology from NVIDIA®, AXLE GeForce® GT 220 and AXLE GeForce® 210 deliver a more advanced level of performance than the predecessors 9500GT and 8400GS. In terms of the number of shaders, GT220 has 50% more than that of 9500GT whereas G210 has 100% more than that of 8400GS. AXLE GeForce® GT 220 comes with 2 versions of memory, 128-bit 1.6GHz DDR3 memory and 800MHz DDR2 memory. The card features NVIDIA® Unified Architecture, NVIDIA CUDA technology, Microsoft® Windows 7 support, NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD and NVIDIA PhysX® technologies, HDMI ouput with HD 1080p display support, PCI Express 2.0 support and Microsoft DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1 support.
AXLE GeForce® 210, on the other hand, is assembled with 64-bit 1.2GHz DDR3 memory or 800 MHZ DDR2 memory. The additional features embrace NVIDIA® Unified Architecture, NVIDIA® CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture, NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD and NVIDIA PhysX® technologies, HDMI output with HD 1080p display support, Microsoft DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1 support and PCI Express 2.0 support.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club