Patriot Launches New High End LX Series Class 10 SDHC
Patriot Continues to move up in Class and Performance with their New LX Series
Fremont, California, USA, October 26, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new high capacity Class 10 SDHC cards, the LX Series.
Engineered to support the SD Association's new Class 10 specification, the LX will provide dramatic performance improvements in today's new digital devices. Never before have camera enthusiasts been able to capture high speed, sequential images; previously, those shots were lost due to the limitations of the preceding generation of SDHC cards. Patriot's LX Series allows for increased storage and more pictures per second. In addition to the cutting edge improvement on continuous photo taking, the high speed transfer rate of Class 10 also makes video recording in high resolution an option that video enthusiasts can appreciate.
"Patriot's new LX Series Class 10 SDHC cards will allow users to maximize the use of their digital equipment, especially in the area of photography and video," says Meng Jay, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "You can now secure your favorite photo memories by seizing the moment and capturing every single sequential image. Videographers will appreciate putting those special moments in HD-high resolution."
For more information about Patriot's LX Series Class 10 SDHC cards and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card