DFI Releases Intel Atom Based Fanless Embedded System - ES951
DFI releases the new ES951 fanless embedded system equipped with the 3.5" subcompact NP951-B16C SBC. Featuring an Intel Atom N270 Processor and Intel 945GSE / ICH7M chipset with low power consumption, the ES951 is ideal for embedded computing applications requiring a compact passively-cooled platform.
The NP951-B16C SBC features up to 2GB of system memory using one 200-pin DDR2 400/533MHz SO-DIMM, VGA display port, and 24-bit HD audio with S/PDIF I/O support. The compact embedded system is constructed of electro-galvanized cold-rolled steel and aluminum, with provision for use in wall mount or desktop applications. It is supplied with a universal 60-watt power adaptor for use with 100-240 VAC at 50-60Hz line input.
Features and Benefits:
Fanless system design
Drive bays for slim HDD and CF Card
Serial port with Power
Low Power Consumption
Powered by 12V DC-in external adapter
Easy accessible case design simplifies assembly
This embedded system provides flexibility for wall mount applications, by allowing the mounting brackets to be attached to either the top or bottom of the chassis. This light-weight 1.13kg system measures only 125.6 mm in width, 172 mm in depth, and 52 mm in height, making it suitable for a wide-range of embedded computing applications.
The ES951 embedded system features fanless-cooling and rear panel I/O ports, including two COM ports (COM1 powered), one Kensington security slot to prevent opportunist theft, one Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, two USB ports, one DC-IN port, one PS/2 port, one MIC input and one LINE out port.
This compact embedded system provides an ideal solution for embedded market segments, such as digital signage, gaming machine, kiosk, medical electronics, industrial control, security & surveillance, and telecommunications.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 172 mm x 125.6 mm x 52 mm
Mounting: Standalone or Wall-Mounted*
*Wall mount brackets may be fixed either on the top or bottom.
Construction: S.E.C.C. (Steel-Electro galvanized-Cold Rolled-Coil), Aluminum
Net Weight: 1.13 Kg
Expansion for a Slim 2.5" HDD and a CF Card.
AC Input: 100~240V; 1.5A, 50-60Hz
DC Output: 12V / 5A (60W)
0 to 45? under 10-90%RH
-20 to 70? under 5-90%RH
EMC AND SAFETY
CE / FCC class B, UL, CUL(certification in progress)
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft culls four PC games due to lack of popularity
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice hits the Nintendo 3DS on Sept 27
- Lenovo's new Thinkpad X1 Yoga has a 1440p OLED display
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller