HighPoint Announces Availability of the Industry's First SATA 6Gb/s Host Adapter Based on PCI-Express 2.0 Technology in Nov 2009
HighPoint Technologies - an industry pioneer of innovative SATA and SAS RAID host adapter manufacturing, today unleashes the Rocket 600 series - the industry's first SATA 6Gb/s host adapter based on PCI-Express 2.0 technology. The Rocket 600 series delivers the next generation of SATA performance with robust SATA connectivity and will be available at the beginning of November 2009.
The Rocket 600 series brings a new level of cost effective pricing and will help drive mass adoption to the next generation of SATA 6Gb/s technology. They are fully industry standard AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) compliant and deliver Out-of-Box Ready installation for the majority of operating systems. The Rocket 600 series are backward compatible to PCI-Express 1.0 technology and (SATA 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s) devices. They use the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration.
Pricing and Availability: The MSRP for the Rocket 620 Series is $69.99 and the Rocket 622 $79.99 and will be available at end of October 2009. All HighPoint RocketRAID products are available through channel distribution partners (Bell Micro, D and H, MaLabs and ASI).
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of SAS and SATA RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. We have continuously developed innovative RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful record of accomplishment of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and worldwide distribution networks to better serve customers locally. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series