HighPoint Announces Availability of the Industry's First SATA 6Gb/s Host Adapter Based on PCI-Express 2.0 Technology in Nov 2009
HighPoint Technologies - an industry pioneer of innovative SATA and SAS RAID host adapter manufacturing, today unleashes the Rocket 600 series - the industry's first SATA 6Gb/s host adapter based on PCI-Express 2.0 technology. The Rocket 600 series delivers the next generation of SATA performance with robust SATA connectivity and will be available at the beginning of November 2009.
The Rocket 600 series brings a new level of cost effective pricing and will help drive mass adoption to the next generation of SATA 6Gb/s technology. They are fully industry standard AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) compliant and deliver Out-of-Box Ready installation for the majority of operating systems. The Rocket 600 series are backward compatible to PCI-Express 1.0 technology and (SATA 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s) devices. They use the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration.
Pricing and Availability: The MSRP for the Rocket 620 Series is $69.99 and the Rocket 622 $79.99 and will be available at end of October 2009. All HighPoint RocketRAID products are available through channel distribution partners (Bell Micro, D and H, MaLabs and ASI).
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of SAS and SATA RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. We have continuously developed innovative RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful record of accomplishment of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and worldwide distribution networks to better serve customers locally. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix will keep its DVD, Blu-ray rental business alive... for now
- Anger the Internet by killing Cecil the Lion? Suffer the backlash!
- Square Enix CEO: Tomb Raider exclusivity 'wasn't an easy decision'
- Alaska Airlines testing biometrics technology at San Jose airport
- Bethesda: 'We made a s**tload of Pip-Boys,' but it hasn't been enough
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices