UnLimited Possibilities-Introducing ASUS UL Series Notebooks
Powerful, All-Day Computing in an Ultra Slim and Light Design
Sydney, Australia, 26 October 2009 - ASUS has launched its new UL Series in Australia, available with Windows® 7. The new ASUS UnLimited Series of notebooks is designed to provide cutting-edge computing for individuals who want the best in performance without compromising on battery life and portability. Featuring exclusive Turbo33 Technology, the UL Series can gain a 33%* performance boost simply by changing a setting. With up to 12 hours* battery life and a slim and light design that is less than one inch thick, the UL Series is perfect for power users on the go.
UnLimited Performance, Infinite Possibilities
Powered by an Intel® Core2 Duo SU7300 processor, the UL series features exclusive ASUS Turbo33 Technology, which boosts overall performance by up to 33%*, amalgamating both hardware and software solutions to deliver smoother graphics and online streaming. With 4GB DDR2/DDR3 memory on tap, the result is the rapid acceleration of system processes, which translate into a smoother computing experience.
To offer users with unlimited entertainment potential, the UL Series features a high definition LCD display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and graphics powered by a dedicated NVIDIA® GeForce® G 210M graphics card with 512MB VRAM. It delivers true-to-life graphics for a myriad of entertainment purposes, from videos to movies and games. Two Altec Lansing® speakers supported by SRS Premium Sound provide a wider frequency range for pitch perfect sound quality.
UnLimited Battery Life, Endless Entertainment
To provide users with all-day computing and entertainment capabilities, the ASUS UL Series boasts a battery lifespan of up to 12 hours*. This is attributed to exclusive GraphiX Boost technology, which gives users the option of switching between the dedicated NVIDIA® GeForce® G 210M graphics card for graphically intensive applications and integrated graphics for better energy savings. The ASUS Power4Gear facilitates the deployment and usage of power according to the users' preferences. Users can choose from four power profiles to suit their prevailing usage. Power4Gear also offers the option of turning off hardware devices to conserve even more energy.
UnLimited Mobility, Limitless Discoveries
A powerful, go-anywhere, do-anything notebook, the ASUS UnLimited Series measures less than 1-inch thick and features a lightweight yet highly robust brushed-aluminium lid. It provides a contemporary exterior with incredible resilience against the bumps and knocks of day-to-day use-perfect for work and play. A flushed multi-touch touchpad delivers ease of use by allowing users to intuitively zoom in or out of pictures via pinching, or navigate up and down pages by sliding their finger. The ASUS UnLimited Series is also equipped with an ergonomic chiclet keyboard and full-sized numerical keypad** which minimises dust accumulation enables faster numeric input via with larger key-caps.
UL Series is available at major retailers and computer resellers.
UL30A: $1399 - $1499
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio