Futuremark offers Vantage Value Pack for Windows 7 at reduced price
Advises new and upgrading users to benchmark their PCs to ensure correct installation and smooth running
Helsinki, Finland - October 22nd, 2009 - Futuremark today announced a new offer for PC users looking to check their computer's Windows 7 performance. The latest versions of company's flagship benchmark products, PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, are fully compatible with Windows 7 providing PC users everywhere with the ideal tools for checking that their Windows 7 PC is performing correctly. Better yet, the Vantage Value Pack, which includes the Advanced Editions of both products, is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time.
"Switching operating systems is a very significant change. Whether you are upgrading your existing PC or buying a new computer, you'll want to know that everything is working as it should," said Jukka Mäkinen, Vice President, PC Products and Services at Futuremark.
"The Vantage Value Pack, including the Advanced Editions of PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, gives you all you need to put your Windows 7 PC through its paces." "
The Vantage Value Pack is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time only. Find out more at http://www.futuremark.com.
About Futuremark® Corporation
Futuremark® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. Futuremark® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMark® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMark®, SPMark and VGMark and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017