Futuremark offers Vantage Value Pack for Windows 7 at reduced price
Advises new and upgrading users to benchmark their PCs to ensure correct installation and smooth running
Helsinki, Finland - October 22nd, 2009 - Futuremark today announced a new offer for PC users looking to check their computer's Windows 7 performance. The latest versions of company's flagship benchmark products, PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, are fully compatible with Windows 7 providing PC users everywhere with the ideal tools for checking that their Windows 7 PC is performing correctly. Better yet, the Vantage Value Pack, which includes the Advanced Editions of both products, is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time.
"Switching operating systems is a very significant change. Whether you are upgrading your existing PC or buying a new computer, you'll want to know that everything is working as it should," said Jukka Mäkinen, Vice President, PC Products and Services at Futuremark.
"The Vantage Value Pack, including the Advanced Editions of PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, gives you all you need to put your Windows 7 PC through its paces." "
The Vantage Value Pack is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time only. Find out more at http://www.futuremark.com.
About Futuremark® Corporation
Futuremark® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. Futuremark® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMark® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMark®, SPMark and VGMark and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled in early September
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard