Futuremark offers Vantage Value Pack for Windows 7 at reduced price
Advises new and upgrading users to benchmark their PCs to ensure correct installation and smooth running
Helsinki, Finland - October 22nd, 2009 - Futuremark today announced a new offer for PC users looking to check their computer's Windows 7 performance. The latest versions of company's flagship benchmark products, PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, are fully compatible with Windows 7 providing PC users everywhere with the ideal tools for checking that their Windows 7 PC is performing correctly. Better yet, the Vantage Value Pack, which includes the Advanced Editions of both products, is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time.
"Switching operating systems is a very significant change. Whether you are upgrading your existing PC or buying a new computer, you'll want to know that everything is working as it should," said Jukka Mäkinen, Vice President, PC Products and Services at Futuremark.
"The Vantage Value Pack, including the Advanced Editions of PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, gives you all you need to put your Windows 7 PC through its paces." "
The Vantage Value Pack is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time only. Find out more at http://www.futuremark.com.
About Futuremark® Corporation
Futuremark® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. Futuremark® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMark® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMark®, SPMark and VGMark and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- AVG reveals eyeglasses that make you invisible to facial recognition
- Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams