Futuremark offers Vantage Value Pack for Windows 7 at reduced price
Advises new and upgrading users to benchmark their PCs to ensure correct installation and smooth running
Helsinki, Finland - October 22nd, 2009 - Futuremark today announced a new offer for PC users looking to check their computer's Windows 7 performance. The latest versions of company's flagship benchmark products, PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, are fully compatible with Windows 7 providing PC users everywhere with the ideal tools for checking that their Windows 7 PC is performing correctly. Better yet, the Vantage Value Pack, which includes the Advanced Editions of both products, is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time.
"Switching operating systems is a very significant change. Whether you are upgrading your existing PC or buying a new computer, you'll want to know that everything is working as it should," said Jukka Mäkinen, Vice President, PC Products and Services at Futuremark.
"The Vantage Value Pack, including the Advanced Editions of PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, gives you all you need to put your Windows 7 PC through its paces." "
The Vantage Value Pack is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time only. Find out more at http://www.futuremark.com.
About Futuremark® Corporation
Futuremark® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. Futuremark® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMark® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMark®, SPMark and VGMark and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family