RaidSonic New HDD Enclosures with Fast eSATA Ports and more Useful Features
Press release RaidSonic 1.10/2009
Something very interesting is happening in the center of the ICY BOX brand. That's where you find our external HDD enclosures. Today we like to present some novelties from that area to you. Two external enclosures for a single 3.5"
SATA HDD, a RAID system for two 3.5" HDDs, and for 2.5" HDDs there is a new single and a new double enclosure as well as a trayless backplane for two HDDs.
One by one:
NEW: ICY BOX IB-366
Fast Connection to a Fast Processor
This enclosure for an external 3.5" HDD provides a particularly fast data connection with the computer due to its eSATA interface. Especially if you work with today's multi-core processors you are not willing to lose processing speed at the interface to the external drive. Beside the eSATA there is also a USB port.
Also the changing of the HDD happens as fast and easy as you like it. That's because of the patented Easy Swap® technology. Open the hatch and the HDD is moved out of the enclosure a bit, just good to grasp it and pull it out. When you mount the HDD the hatch pushes it for the last one or two centimeters and presses it on the SATA connector.
NEW: ICY BOX IB-RD4320
Reliable and Safe. Reliably Safe.
Particularly if you use external HDDs to work with them, use the write mode and not only to store data, RAID is a fine solution. For with RAID 1 (mirroring) the data written are copied simultaneously to the second HDD. That's safe.
The new ICY BOX IB-RD4320 is a reliable RAID system for two 3.5" SATA HDDs. RAID 1, JBOD, RAID 0 und NRAID are possible. The system is prepared for HDDs with more than 2 TB capacity. eSATA as well as a USB port enable fast data transfer. The reliable performance of the ICY BOX IB-RD4320 is independent from the type of computer or OS it is working with.
NEW: IB-351StUES2-B, IB-262StUS2-B, IB-2223StS
Externally: eSATA; Internally: SATA.
That's something: also the new enclosure for an external 2.5" SATA HDD, the new ICY BOX IB-262StU2-B, offers an eSATA port additionally to the USB port.
The latest version of the classic ICY BOX IB-351 for 3.5" HDDs has even more to offer. It is connectable via USB, eSATA and Firewire A.
The new ICY BOX IB-2223-StS is a trayless backplane for two 2.5" SATA HDDs. In this case the fast connection is provided by the intern SATA connectors. In the version IB-RD2223StS the backplane includes the capacity to build RAIDs: RAID 1, RAID 0, JBOD and BIG.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio