A Superb Duo: ThecusĀ® and Windows 7
2009/10/22 - To offer absolute compatibility with common application environments, ThecusĀ® is announcing compatibility with Windows 7, Microsoft's simpler and easier to use interface on the PC platform. In addition to convenient features, Windows 7 also delivers boosted performance on remote file operations with ThecusĀ® storage units. With the adjusted data transmit model on Windows 7, users can enjoy vastly enhanced data transfer speeds by utilizing ThecusĀ® NAS and iSCSI units on Windows 7. Take the latest ThecusĀ® 7 bay NAS, the N7700SAS, for example. This illustration compares N7700SAS performance on both Windows XP and Windows 7. Both read and write performance dramatically increases on Windows 7, delivering a 58% and 34% boost respectively.
As Windows 7 is introduced, ThecusĀ® is ready. Bringing storage technology to a whole new level, ThecusĀ® has one mission in mind: data protection and digitalized convenience - the truly complete storage solution for users worldwide. Let Windows 7 simplify your PC and leave storage and data protection to ThecusĀ®. Accessing data on ThecusĀ® via Windows 7 is quick and easy. ThecusĀ® and Windows 7 form the perfect duo in today's digital world for faster and more responsive data transfer performance.
ThecusĀ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusĀ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications