A Superb Duo: ThecusĀ® and Windows 7
2009/10/22 - To offer absolute compatibility with common application environments, ThecusĀ® is announcing compatibility with Windows 7, Microsoft's simpler and easier to use interface on the PC platform. In addition to convenient features, Windows 7 also delivers boosted performance on remote file operations with ThecusĀ® storage units. With the adjusted data transmit model on Windows 7, users can enjoy vastly enhanced data transfer speeds by utilizing ThecusĀ® NAS and iSCSI units on Windows 7. Take the latest ThecusĀ® 7 bay NAS, the N7700SAS, for example. This illustration compares N7700SAS performance on both Windows XP and Windows 7. Both read and write performance dramatically increases on Windows 7, delivering a 58% and 34% boost respectively.
As Windows 7 is introduced, ThecusĀ® is ready. Bringing storage technology to a whole new level, ThecusĀ® has one mission in mind: data protection and digitalized convenience - the truly complete storage solution for users worldwide. Let Windows 7 simplify your PC and leave storage and data protection to ThecusĀ®. Accessing data on ThecusĀ® via Windows 7 is quick and easy. ThecusĀ® and Windows 7 form the perfect duo in today's digital world for faster and more responsive data transfer performance.
ThecusĀ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusĀ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017