Shuttle Launch of Mini-PC complete systems with Windows 7 pre-installed
All-in-One PCs and nettops benefit from low system requirements / out-of-the-box compatibility for barebones
Elmshorn/Germany, 2009-10-22. Shuttle Inc., market leader in the Mini-PC sector and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, is now supplying complete systems in Europe optionally with Microsoft Windows 7. Buyers benefit from customised setups for individual models without the unnecessary burden of third-party programs.
With new functions, improved resource management and an attractive new look, the success of this new operating system seems assured. Windows 7 offers an array of options previously only possible with the installation of third-party programs. For instance, it is now possible to burn ISO files and Blu-ray discs for the first time. The new Jump Lists, Aero Shake, Peek and Snap features are practical enhancements for everyday tasks. Windows 7 makes smarter use of RAM, only starts up services when they are actually needed and works significantly faster with SSDs than its predecessors. The Windows Media Center has been made more user-friendly, Wordpad and Paint have a completely new look and the Problem Step Recorder makes troubleshooting easier should any problems occur.
"Shuttle has been successfully manufacturing complete systems based on its Mini-PC-Barebones since 2004. All systems are developed and produced in Germany", states Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "We chose the All-in-One-PC X50 as the first model to be provided with Windows 7 since the operating speed and new interface are of particular benefit with this system."
Turnkey Mini-PC complete systems with Windows 7 and 24-month pick-up-and-return service are available now from specialist retailers or via the Shuttle Systems Configurator.
Suppliers of Shuttle Mini-PC Barebones and complete systems can be found via the "Shuttle StoreLocator" http://www.shuttle.eu/buy.
A recently launched microsite about Windows 7 gives information on all the most important features: http://www.shuttle.eu/Windows7
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology