CyberPower Rolls Out New Intel Core i5/i7 Gaming Rigs
Primed for Windows 7 with Direct X 11-Enhanced Graphics
BALDWIN PARK, CA (October 22, 2009) -- CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, is celebrating the arrival of Microsoft's Windows 7 Operating System with a series of gaming rigs that feature Intel's highly overclockable Core i5/i7 processors and DirectX 11-ready graphics.
Users can have the latest hardware and incorporate it with the new features of Windows 7 to take home a screaming fast gaming system.
Gamers will benefit from the new features and performance enhancements that Windows 7 delivers. Along with faster boot up times, users will also notice improved multi-threaded performance compared to the last generation operating system from Microsoft. Gamers will appreciate the refinement DX11 brings to games, and with CyberPower's gaming rigs, they will be sure to enjoy all of these features.
CyberPower customers can configure and order a Windows 7 PC today. You can choose from the latest Intel processors and chipsets, which offer a huge boost when combined with Windows 7. DirectX 11 video cards will also be readily available for gamers looking to immersive themselves into the DX11 gaming experience.
CyberPower Windows 7 ready gaming rigs start as low as $749 and are powered by the latest Intel® Core i5-750 2.66 GHz 8M L2 Cache processors. All CyberPower computer systems can be custom configured with numerous component, hardware, software and service options at the CyberPower web site. All systems come with a 3-year warranty and toll-free tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design