Albatron Announces 42-inch Optical Touch Monitor
Albatron Technology recently released 42-inch Albatron Optical Touch Monitor (OTM). Adopting optical touch technology that put a camera on the screen above left and right to detect the movement of fingers, Albatron OTM has no problem for the limit of touch panel size. Compared to the traditional resistive touch screen, Albatron OTM is more sensitive, accurate and durable and, of course, its price is very competitive. Furthermore, with advantages of Microsoft Windows 7 support, Albatron 42-inch optical touch monitor will bring consumers excellent multi-touch experience.
Advanced Technology Break Limitation Of Touch Panel Size
As we are concerned about traditional touch screen, its sensors are built into the panel, thus making the larger size, the higher the cost. In addition, pressing the touch screen will damage resistive sensors so that its click is limited. According to the above issue, Albatron OTM uses the advanced technology to prevent the problems. Optical sensors and reactors are installed in the panels around the framework, in order to infrared to track finger movements, so Albatron OTM is more sensitive and accurate. On the other hand, there will be no fog resistive touch screen will appear fog film, and its display shows more colorful than capacitive touch screen.
Albatron 42-inch OTM with a cinematic 16:9 screen ratio supports for HDMI with high-definition resolution (1920x1080). Watch Full HD video with the 16:9 panel, it won't appear black side of the screen, or the picture quality to reduce distortion scaling situation. Moreover, with 120 frame rate, the performance of Albatron OTM is superior to 100 frame rate of traditional touch screen. With USB, RS232C, DVI and D-sub and other output ports, Albatron OTM can connect PC for video and images and derive more applications.
Touch Application Influence Daily Life
At present a large-sized touch screen has a wide range of applications, such as interactive advertisement in supermarkets and shopping malls and digital navigation in museums and tourist spots. With Google Earth, YouTube and other Internet applications, Albatron OTM can assist teachers in teaching easier and more vivid, children in learning to concentrate more as well. Unlike resistive touch screen with restrictions of click rate, Albatron OTM use of tempered glass to reduce damage, so that it is more durable and has a longer product life.
Got on Microsoft Windows 7 touch craze, with various advantages, including reasonable price, durable, multi-touch, large-size panel, support for Microsoft Windows 7, Albatron OTM will be your best choice for touch experience. In addition, for digital teaching, Albatron promote Albatron E-education interactive teaching program combined Albatron 42-inch OTM with professional interactive teaching software.
Latest News Posts
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling