RC Turbo Module
Dual-Fan RAM Cooler for ARCTIC RC
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 17 June 2008) The Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING launched their latest RAM cooler ARCTIC RC earlier, providing a revolutionary RAM cooling solution for enthusiasts. To reinforce the cooling capacity of the ARCTIC RC, the company today launched the RC Turbo Module, a dual-fan cooler that reduces the RAM temperature even further!
Boost up the ARCTIC RC cooling performance
The ARCTIC RC increases the heat dissipation area significantly which drops RAM temperature from 78°C to 44°C. Compatible with the ARCTIC RC, the RC Turbo Module is equipped with two 60mm fans which spin at 1500 rpm. The fans provide direct air flow to the RAMs. This results in further temperature reduction to up to 37.8°C, wh ich is up to 74% better cooling compared with no RAM cooler. Such excellent cooling performance increases overclockability significantly.
Same as other ARCTIC COOLING products, the RC Turbo Module's dual 56mm fans are installed with low noise impeller. As a result, the fans are extremely quiet which generate only 0.1 Sone of noise even spinning at full load. Gamers can enjoy the both the coolness and quietness brought by this RAM fan cooler.
The RC Turbo Module is suitable for one to four RAMs with two pieces of ARCTIC RC attached to it. The RC Turbo Module offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in July 2008. The MSRP is US$13.95 and 8.95 (excl VAT).
Fan: 56mm x 2 fans
Fan speed: 1500 RPM
Compatibility: ARCTIC RC
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017