RC Turbo Module
Dual-Fan RAM Cooler for ARCTIC RC
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 17 June 2008) The Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING launched their latest RAM cooler ARCTIC RC earlier, providing a revolutionary RAM cooling solution for enthusiasts. To reinforce the cooling capacity of the ARCTIC RC, the company today launched the RC Turbo Module, a dual-fan cooler that reduces the RAM temperature even further!
Boost up the ARCTIC RC cooling performance
The ARCTIC RC increases the heat dissipation area significantly which drops RAM temperature from 78°C to 44°C. Compatible with the ARCTIC RC, the RC Turbo Module is equipped with two 60mm fans which spin at 1500 rpm. The fans provide direct air flow to the RAMs. This results in further temperature reduction to up to 37.8°C, wh ich is up to 74% better cooling compared with no RAM cooler. Such excellent cooling performance increases overclockability significantly.
Same as other ARCTIC COOLING products, the RC Turbo Module's dual 56mm fans are installed with low noise impeller. As a result, the fans are extremely quiet which generate only 0.1 Sone of noise even spinning at full load. Gamers can enjoy the both the coolness and quietness brought by this RAM fan cooler.
The RC Turbo Module is suitable for one to four RAMs with two pieces of ARCTIC RC attached to it. The RC Turbo Module offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in July 2008. The MSRP is US$13.95 and 8.95 (excl VAT).
Fan: 56mm x 2 fans
Fan speed: 1500 RPM
Compatibility: ARCTIC RC
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- LG asks to "save the date" for April 28, G4 unveiling?
- Epic new 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer hits the web
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi