RC Turbo Module
Dual-Fan RAM Cooler for ARCTIC RC
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 17 June 2008) The Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING launched their latest RAM cooler ARCTIC RC earlier, providing a revolutionary RAM cooling solution for enthusiasts. To reinforce the cooling capacity of the ARCTIC RC, the company today launched the RC Turbo Module, a dual-fan cooler that reduces the RAM temperature even further!
Boost up the ARCTIC RC cooling performance
The ARCTIC RC increases the heat dissipation area significantly which drops RAM temperature from 78°C to 44°C. Compatible with the ARCTIC RC, the RC Turbo Module is equipped with two 60mm fans which spin at 1500 rpm. The fans provide direct air flow to the RAMs. This results in further temperature reduction to up to 37.8°C, wh ich is up to 74% better cooling compared with no RAM cooler. Such excellent cooling performance increases overclockability significantly.
Same as other ARCTIC COOLING products, the RC Turbo Module's dual 56mm fans are installed with low noise impeller. As a result, the fans are extremely quiet which generate only 0.1 Sone of noise even spinning at full load. Gamers can enjoy the both the coolness and quietness brought by this RAM fan cooler.
The RC Turbo Module is suitable for one to four RAMs with two pieces of ARCTIC RC attached to it. The RC Turbo Module offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in July 2008. The MSRP is US$13.95 and 8.95 (excl VAT).
Fan: 56mm x 2 fans
Fan speed: 1500 RPM
Compatibility: ARCTIC RC
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis