RC Turbo Module
Dual-Fan RAM Cooler for ARCTIC RC
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 17 June 2008) The Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING launched their latest RAM cooler ARCTIC RC earlier, providing a revolutionary RAM cooling solution for enthusiasts. To reinforce the cooling capacity of the ARCTIC RC, the company today launched the RC Turbo Module, a dual-fan cooler that reduces the RAM temperature even further!
Boost up the ARCTIC RC cooling performance
The ARCTIC RC increases the heat dissipation area significantly which drops RAM temperature from 78°C to 44°C. Compatible with the ARCTIC RC, the RC Turbo Module is equipped with two 60mm fans which spin at 1500 rpm. The fans provide direct air flow to the RAMs. This results in further temperature reduction to up to 37.8°C, wh ich is up to 74% better cooling compared with no RAM cooler. Such excellent cooling performance increases overclockability significantly.
Same as other ARCTIC COOLING products, the RC Turbo Module's dual 56mm fans are installed with low noise impeller. As a result, the fans are extremely quiet which generate only 0.1 Sone of noise even spinning at full load. Gamers can enjoy the both the coolness and quietness brought by this RAM fan cooler.
The RC Turbo Module is suitable for one to four RAMs with two pieces of ARCTIC RC attached to it. The RC Turbo Module offers a 6-year limited warranty. It will be available in July 2008. The MSRP is US$13.95 and 8.95 (excl VAT).
Fan: 56mm x 2 fans
Fan speed: 1500 RPM
Compatibility: ARCTIC RC
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league