Patriot Launches their NAS GearBox!
Patriot offers compliment to their multitude of storage devices
Fremont, California, USA, October 20, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of GearBox; a device that can make any USB 2.0 flash device an instant NAS resource.
GearBox is a simple and convenient way to connect, share and stream your multimedia files in a small economical form factor. Armed with (2) USB 2.0 connections and boasting features like FTP, Print Server and UPnP support, GearBox has the functionality of larger NAS devices but at the fraction of size and more importantly, cost. Just plug in any USB flash device and instantly get access to your files through your network at your home, work or even across the globe.
"The GearBox is the perfect solution for the consumer that is looking for a fully functional NAS device, but cannot afford one of the pricier models," says Jack Chen, Patriot's Business Development Manager. "GearBox provides convenience and instant accessibility to important files or just to share some family photos, music, or media."
For more information about Patriot's GearBox and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent