Patriot Launches their NAS GearBox!
Patriot offers compliment to their multitude of storage devices
Fremont, California, USA, October 20, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of GearBox; a device that can make any USB 2.0 flash device an instant NAS resource.
GearBox is a simple and convenient way to connect, share and stream your multimedia files in a small economical form factor. Armed with (2) USB 2.0 connections and boasting features like FTP, Print Server and UPnP support, GearBox has the functionality of larger NAS devices but at the fraction of size and more importantly, cost. Just plug in any USB flash device and instantly get access to your files through your network at your home, work or even across the globe.
"The GearBox is the perfect solution for the consumer that is looking for a fully functional NAS device, but cannot afford one of the pricier models," says Jack Chen, Patriot's Business Development Manager. "GearBox provides convenience and instant accessibility to important files or just to share some family photos, music, or media."
For more information about Patriot's GearBox and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood