Patriot Launches their NAS GearBox!
Patriot offers compliment to their multitude of storage devices
Fremont, California, USA, October 20, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of GearBox; a device that can make any USB 2.0 flash device an instant NAS resource.
GearBox is a simple and convenient way to connect, share and stream your multimedia files in a small economical form factor. Armed with (2) USB 2.0 connections and boasting features like FTP, Print Server and UPnP support, GearBox has the functionality of larger NAS devices but at the fraction of size and more importantly, cost. Just plug in any USB flash device and instantly get access to your files through your network at your home, work or even across the globe.
"The GearBox is the perfect solution for the consumer that is looking for a fully functional NAS device, but cannot afford one of the pricier models," says Jack Chen, Patriot's Business Development Manager. "GearBox provides convenience and instant accessibility to important files or just to share some family photos, music, or media."
For more information about Patriot's GearBox and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition