MSI Brand Development - South African rAge a Resounding Success
?Johannesburg? More good news for MSI as it develops own brand. MSI was a sensation at South Africa's recent rAge 2009 Computer Expo where its notebooks, mother boards, and all-in-one computers won praise from international buyers and the media.
MSI's brand name dazzled the crowds at South Africa's annual rAge Expo held this year from October 2 to 4 in Johannesburg's largest venue-the Coca-Cola Dome. MSI's exhibition booth logged record sales. (See photo below)
Notebooks, mother boards, and hot new all-in-ones flew out of the MSI booth which was packed with customers and members of the media. MSI's charming and beautiful sales models won the expo's Best Hotties Award. (See photo below)
With the help of the Best Hotties, the MSI booth was the eye-catching focal point of the dome, drawing wave after wave of visitors. The excited crowd pushed toward the stage as audience members called out "We love MSI" in order to receive prizes. (See two photos below)
MSI outpaced all other manufacturers at the exhibition in terms of sales, fun activities, and enhancing brand recognition, attracting the attention of South Africa's media in the process. Journalists snapped countless photographs and penned numerous articles extolling MSI's latest products and efforts to develop its brand name. (See photo below)
About MSI NOTEBOOK
MSI Notebook's goal is to become the most trusted name in laptop computers. We stand by our principles of breakthroughs in design, the pursuit of excellence, and technological innovation as we have continued to raise the bar for ourselves and have accomplished a great deal of pioneering work in the industry. If you need more product information, please visit http://www.msi.com
Latest News Posts
- Hewlett Packard is securing wi-fi network device maker Aruba Networks
- HTC says it is 'cooperating with Half-Life' for its VR headset
- Project Hex - white overload modded project
- AMD's Mantle 1.0 is 'dead', full steam ahead toward DirectX 12 now
- Early Steam VR impressions has people saying it's 'utterly phenomenal'
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees