Ultra Products Unleashes X4 Modular Power Supplies
Energy efficient, fully modular, enthusiast power supplies with industry-leading lifetime warranty
MIAMI, FL - October 19, 2009 - Ultra Products, the global leaders in PC component and peripheral design that pioneered the invention of the modular power supply, is proud to announce its latest lineup of PSUs, the X4. With the below features, Ultra's innovative series aims to satisfy even the most power hungry PC enthusiast...
- Modular Design - Patented technology helps reduce clutter by using only the cables needed. This not only increases airflow within the case, but it gives the inside of the computer a clean and professional look that is easier to manage and service.
- 80 Plus Certified - The X4 line received the coveted 80 Plus Bronze certification meeting a stringent energy efficiency performance specification. This optimization ensures that that less energy is wasted by the computer and heat and noise generated by the PSU are minimized.
- Power Protection - Short circuit protection, in-rush current protection, and thermal overload cutoff protection -all work in conjunction to protect systems from under voltage, surges and brown outs.
- Simple Installation - All X4 PSUs include thumb screws, zip ties and Velcro straps to make the build process as streamlined as possible.
- Lifetime Warranty - Register online or by sending in the included warranty card and receive a lifetime warranty.
- Reduced Acoustics - Featuring a large 135mm dual bearing cooling fan, Ultra's X4 power supplies offer reduced acoustics, increased airflow and longer life. Further, Ultra includes a silicone chassis bracket which significantly reduces vibration noises typically caused between the chassis and the fan.
"Ultra's new X4 family of power supplies represents the pinnacle of Ultra's engineering prowess when it comes to supplying high-end systems with power" said Nestor Villalobos, Product Manager for Ultra Products. "With features such as fully modular cables, short circuit protection, 80+ certification and a lifetime warranty, the X4 is going to be benchmark by which all other power supplies will be measured."
X4 Power Supplies now available at all CompUSA retail stores, CompUSA.com, UltraProducts.com, TigerDirect.com, CircuitCity.com as well as other online retailers.
Ultra X4 1200W - MSRP $299.99
Ultra X4 1050W - MSRP $279.99
Ultra X4 850W - MSRP $249.99
Ultra X4 750W* - MSRP $149.99
Ultra X4 600W* - MSRP $119.99
Ultra X4 500W* - MSRP $99.99
Ultra X4 1600W** - MSRP $399.99
* Available Late October
** Available Late Q4'09
About Ultra Products
Ultra Products is a global, technology-solutions provider with headquarters in Miami, Florida. The company strives to offer a wide range of solutions, products and services all with a common thread: Innovation, value and quality. It is Ultra's mission to be the best provider of technology-solutions in the global market. By offering superior, innovative products and ensuring a high level of customer service, Ultra guarantees its customers receive an exceptional value in everything they do.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives