Danger Den DD-5870 Block for the ATI 5870 VGA Card
Danger Den continues to extend their broad line of full coverage video card blocks with the new ATI 5870 water block. The DD-5870 block is a single slot solution cooling all of the major heat components including the GPU, RAM, power mofsets, and more.
The DD-5870 block is designed to have superior cooling performance while minimizing the pressure loss across the block. This combined with other Danger Den blocks maintains a high flow rate through the entire system maximizing the cooling performance of all the components.
Danger Den, based in Astoria, OR, has improved their in-house production process and is now able to offer the DD-5870 at the incredible price of $99.95. The DD-5870 will be available to order on October 16th. The product page lists all of the details and any questions can be answered in the Danger Den Forums. Be sure to check out the Gallery of photos (more photos soon).
Stay tuned for the 5870X2 and 5850 versions also as ATI has sent CAD drawings and samples to Danger Den!
About Danger Den:
Back in summer of 2000, three overclocking buddies got together to discuss cooling. Dan (Dan), Jeremy (ger) and Dennis (Den) decided to produce a few CPU water-blocks to help along a review site idea. Amazingly, many more people wanted a water block to help with their overclocks. This all started in a garage with no equipment. Now, because of all the great customers, enthusiast friendly hardware, and lots of hard work and determination Danger Den is able to provide a wide range of enthusiast based products.
Latest News Posts
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015