Super Talent Rolls Out Dual Channel DDR3 Kits for P55 Core i5 and Core i7 based Systems
Nine new 1.65 Volt Kits Are Offered in Speeds from 1600 to 2200 MHz
San Jose, California - October 15, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a line of 4GB dual channel DDR3 kits for Intel® P55 based CoreTM i5 and Core i7 systems in speeds ranging from DDR3-1600 to DDR3-2200.
These nine new kits were designed to deliver excellent performance in the new breed of P55 based motherboards, supporting clock speeds up to 2200MHz in the fastest Core i7 systems. Each kit is hand tested in Super Talent's factory at tuned latencies that further enhance performance.
According to Super Talent Marketing Director, Joe James, "These kits, when paired with an enthusiast P55 system, are capable of reaching amazing speeds that will take overall system performance to new levels." All these kits will be available through Super Talent resellers including SuperBiiz.com starting next week.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased from ZOTAC's FireStorm OC software
- Inno3D unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 iChill series, led by HerculeZ X4
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles