GIPS: 'How to Implement HD-Voice Successfully'
A Free Webinar from Global IP Solutions and other HD Voice Experts
SAN FRANCISCO - October 15, 2009 - Recognizing the surging demand from consumers and businesses for a high value communication experience, HD (High Definition) voice is the next critical offering in IP communications across all IP communication devices, wireless and wireline service providers, Internet Service Providers, equipment manufacturers (mobile and telco), application developers and enterprise software developers.
HD voice gives a more 'life-like' communications experience that provides crispness, clarity and better understanding compared to standard Internet Telephony, there's no interest in returning to standard telephony. Similarly, people are familiar with the benefits of HD video, thanks to HDTV and Blu-ray, and today it's pervasive.
Mostly driven by this demand and the current economic downturn, the HD voice market is expected to grow to more than $3 billion a year, offering a superior communication experience like no other. HD voice offers greater intelligibility, comfort and improved end-user experience without the audio fatigue that conference and telephone calls suffer from today.
However, a number of technical issues must be overcome in order to achieve a truly consistent HD voice sound, such as:
What is actually required for HD voice?
How do you deal with inherent issues of IP networks?
How do you choose a HD voice codec?
Plus, a case study in HD voice deployment from CommuniGate Systems.
Join this free webinar, sponsored by Global IP Solutions, to discuss HD voice issues relevant to enterprises, equipment manufacturers, application and enterprise software developers and service providers.
Host: Rich Karpinski - Executive Editor, TelephonyOnline
Larry Golob, Vice President of Business Development, Global IP Solutions
Scott Stonham, Vice President of Marketing, CommuniGate Systems
Date: Wednesday, October 28 2009
Time: 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
To register for the webinar, please visit https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=166441&sessionid=1&key=0953938357EFBFAA3CB92390E3A37DC5&partnerref=solo1&sourcepage=register
About Global IP Solutions
Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS) provides best-in-class voice and video processing in IP communications. GIPS enables its customers to deliver unmatched quality, with a faster time-to-market and with less risk than alternative solutions. GIPS serves application developers, wired and wireless service providers and network and telecommunications equipment vendors. Its customer list includes ANET, Citrix, CommuniGate, KT Networks, Nimbuzz, Nortel, Oracle, PCCW, Samsung, Tencent, WebEx, Yahoo!, AOL and other key players in the voice and video over IP markets. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Stockholm, Boston and Hong Kong. For more information, visit http://www.gipscorp.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017