Exceleram Announces the Availability of 4 New DDR3 Memory Kits
Overclocker/Gamer and all enthusiasts will be happy about these 2x2GB DDR3 high end memory kits with high clock rate for the P55 platform. EXCELERAM stands out due to its unrivalled price for high end memory - also for these new high end kits.
EXCELERAM offers 10 years warranty for his memory throughout Europe. Fast and direct RMA processing for endcustomers is warranted through Ironstone Distribution GmbH. Handling time normally is 5 working days. All memory is 100% hand-tested on mainboards - thereby the DOA rate (Dead On Arrival) would be almost 0%.
Georgios Kopanidis - COO of EXCELERAM says: "A couple of months we weren´t in the limelight. In this time we set the course to strengthen our team of memory specialists in Germany. In the next months we will announce many new great products with our well known quality. Know-how and man-power is abound. We also will put more effort into the Overclocking segment."
EX3-42133X2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-17066 (DDR3-2133) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
EX3-42000X2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
EX3-41600P2-TD - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 7-8-7-24 1.65V
EX3-41600P2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Harrison Ford released from hospital, recovering at home
- NHL wants to use big data to help give fans new insight into game
- Automakers building offices, facilities in the heart of Silicon Valley
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi