Exceleram Announces the Availability of 4 New DDR3 Memory Kits
Overclocker/Gamer and all enthusiasts will be happy about these 2x2GB DDR3 high end memory kits with high clock rate for the P55 platform. EXCELERAM stands out due to its unrivalled price for high end memory - also for these new high end kits.
EXCELERAM offers 10 years warranty for his memory throughout Europe. Fast and direct RMA processing for endcustomers is warranted through Ironstone Distribution GmbH. Handling time normally is 5 working days. All memory is 100% hand-tested on mainboards - thereby the DOA rate (Dead On Arrival) would be almost 0%.
Georgios Kopanidis - COO of EXCELERAM says: "A couple of months we weren´t in the limelight. In this time we set the course to strengthen our team of memory specialists in Germany. In the next months we will announce many new great products with our well known quality. Know-how and man-power is abound. We also will put more effort into the Overclocking segment."
EX3-42133X2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-17066 (DDR3-2133) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
EX3-42000X2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 (DDR3-2000) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
EX3-41600P2-TD - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 7-8-7-24 1.65V
EX3-41600P2-GO - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 9-9-9-24 1.65V
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched