AVADirect is Now Selling Windows 7
Twinsburg, OH - October 13th, 2009
AVADirect.com, a leading custom computer manufacturer is now selling Windows 7 both pre-loaded as well as a separately sold item. Though Microsoft has stated that the official release date will be October 22nd, AVADirect posses the ability to ship Windows 7 effective October 13th. AVADirect also offers the option to receive a free copy of Windows 7 through available Windows Vista packages. According to Microsoft, this offer will not be available after October 22nd 2009. Those who are unsure if they prefer Windows 7 and choose to have Vista as an alternate option, will want to take advantage of Microsoft's offer quickly.
"It was only a matter of time that Microsoft released a highly reliable operating system", says Misha Troshin, CMO and co-owner of AVADirect. "I'm not saying that previous operating systems were un-reliable, they just needed a bit of an internal makeover to improve the functionality
Windows 7 is exactly that! Of course this early Windows 7 offering would not be possible without a close partnership with Microsoft" said Troshin
When Mark Russinovich was asked "Is there anything that addresses the overall issue of performance degradation over time that plagues devices over time without having to configure or buy and configure additional third party software?" He responded with: "Microsoft has invested in PerfTrack, an automated reporting feature in Windows that tracks the performance of over 400 experiences on the PC. Windows 7 also includes troubleshooters such as IE Performance as well as a Check for Performance Issues to help users check for performance issues over time."
Information about purchasing Windows 7 along with the limited time coupon offers through AVADirect can be found below.
How To Use The "Windows 7 Coupon" Offer
What will come included with this new disk is a coupon to be turned into Microsoft. Below are the steps to follow:
- Buy a system from AVADirect with qualifying Vista edition
- Receive system with Window Vista and coupon
- When upgrade becomes available, contact Microsoft and use coupon
- Receive upgrade disc from Microsoft and install Windows 7
AVADirect will continue to support your product for the full length of your warranty
Unfortunately, the Windows 7 requires a clean install to function. An in-place upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7 is not possible. Instructions on how to properly backup and restore your files and settings will be available when the upgrade becomes available
Windows 7 can be found here.
AVADirect Custom Computers is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. AVADirect specializes in building all kinds of custom computer systems including: Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, high-end workstations and gaming systems, business PCs, and notebooks
Latest News Posts
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller