AVADirect is Now Selling Windows 7
Twinsburg, OH - October 13th, 2009
AVADirect.com, a leading custom computer manufacturer is now selling Windows 7 both pre-loaded as well as a separately sold item. Though Microsoft has stated that the official release date will be October 22nd, AVADirect posses the ability to ship Windows 7 effective October 13th. AVADirect also offers the option to receive a free copy of Windows 7 through available Windows Vista packages. According to Microsoft, this offer will not be available after October 22nd 2009. Those who are unsure if they prefer Windows 7 and choose to have Vista as an alternate option, will want to take advantage of Microsoft's offer quickly.
"It was only a matter of time that Microsoft released a highly reliable operating system", says Misha Troshin, CMO and co-owner of AVADirect. "I'm not saying that previous operating systems were un-reliable, they just needed a bit of an internal makeover to improve the functionality
Windows 7 is exactly that! Of course this early Windows 7 offering would not be possible without a close partnership with Microsoft" said Troshin
When Mark Russinovich was asked "Is there anything that addresses the overall issue of performance degradation over time that plagues devices over time without having to configure or buy and configure additional third party software?" He responded with: "Microsoft has invested in PerfTrack, an automated reporting feature in Windows that tracks the performance of over 400 experiences on the PC. Windows 7 also includes troubleshooters such as IE Performance as well as a Check for Performance Issues to help users check for performance issues over time."
Information about purchasing Windows 7 along with the limited time coupon offers through AVADirect can be found below.
How To Use The "Windows 7 Coupon" Offer
What will come included with this new disk is a coupon to be turned into Microsoft. Below are the steps to follow:
- Buy a system from AVADirect with qualifying Vista edition
- Receive system with Window Vista and coupon
- When upgrade becomes available, contact Microsoft and use coupon
- Receive upgrade disc from Microsoft and install Windows 7
AVADirect will continue to support your product for the full length of your warranty
Unfortunately, the Windows 7 requires a clean install to function. An in-place upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7 is not possible. Instructions on how to properly backup and restore your files and settings will be available when the upgrade becomes available
Windows 7 can be found here.
AVADirect Custom Computers is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. AVADirect specializes in building all kinds of custom computer systems including: Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, high-end workstations and gaming systems, business PCs, and notebooks
Latest News Posts
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset