Topower Computer Introduces SilentEZ Modular 400W and 500W High-Efficiency PSU to Mainstream Systems
City of Industry, Calif.-August 15, 2008-Topower Computer, a worldwide leader in innovative, high performance and high reliability power supply, today unveiled the SilentEZ power supply family 400W and 500W for mainstream gaming systems and workstations.
Topower SilentEZ power supply features 80% max efficiency at typical working environment. Modular cable management makes cable routing in tidy manner. The innovative Air-Flow Redirect cooling as known as "ARD" transfers air through a 120mm thermally controlled fan to the critical components in the power supply yielding minimum noise level. A turbo fan button gives extra control when excessive heat generated during heavy workload.
"Designed to meet today's computing environment and affordability, Topower SilentEZ power supply is the combination of high-efficiency, silence, and modular cabling." said Rick Lee, Channel Manager for Topower Computer USA. "It is intended to provide modern power technology with greener, quieter, and more efficient computing experience for all users.
The SilentEZ will be available in 400W and 500W configurations with MSRP $55 and $60 in Americans, respectively.
Topower Computer was established in 1986 as a manufacturer of switching type power supplies. With more than 160 worldwide patents, Topower is committed to deliver the most advanced and innovative power technology to consumers, system integrators, and corporations.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards