The XFX ATI Radeon� HD 5700 Series Graphics Cards Supersize Every PC Experience
October 13, 2009 - Whether you're a gamer or simply use a PC to get your work done, performance is the name of the game. The XFX ATI Radeon� HD 5770 and HD 5750 graphics cards supersize performance capabilities, accelerating mundane tasks while significantly boosting gaming performance.
XFX ATI Radeon� HD 5700 Series graphics cards come with the latest ATI advances: Eyefinity Technology, ATI Stream Technology and Microsoft DirectX� 11 compatibility. ATI Eyefinity Technology instantly triples your visual real estate, supporting up to three displays for the ultimate in innovative "wrap around" capabilities-all with exceptionally crisp picture quality. ATI Eyefinity engages a user's peripheral vision, putting them literally in the middle of the game. At the office, users can multi-task without needing to flip between windows or keep as many palettes or panels open as you would like while editing images or videos.
ATI Stream Technology unleashes the massive parallel processing power of a user's GPU to help speed up demanding every day applications, so that video playback, editing and transferring of content to portable media players is fast and simple. DirectCompute 11 improves PC performance by taking on some or all of a DirectX 11-enabled application's processing load, freeing up the computer's main processor for other tasks.
As the first fully Microsoft DirectX� 11-compatible GPUs in their class, the XFX ATI Radeon� HD 5700 Series delivers unrivaled visual quality and intense gaming performance. Enjoy in-your-face 3D visual effects and dynamic interactivity, with Express 2.0.
Video lovers will appreciate ATI Avivo� HD video and display technology, which enables users to watch the hottest Blu-ray movies or other HD content beyond 1080p. Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) delivers a richer video playback experience.
The 5700 Series is further supersized with GDDR5 memory, 1.8X of graphics performance boost with ATI CrossFireX� technology in dual mode, and unparalleled anti-aliasing and enhanced anisotropic filtering for slick graphics and supreme realism. The 5700 Series also features 40 nm process technology, which improves processor performance by using less power and having better transistor efficiency than previous generation technology. ATI PowerPlay� technology offers dynamic power management that scales the power draw to the activity so when GPU activity is low, the power draw is minimal. The series also supports OpenGL 3.1 and PCI Express 2.0.
For a limited time, in select regions, the XFX Radeon HD 5770 buyers can immediately experience the DX11 advantage with a free bundle coupon for BattleForge and a launch exclusive addition of Fallen Skyelf Shadow Card for BattleForge.
To learn more about the XFX ATI Radeon� 5700 Series graphics cards, visit http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- our team liked our first Artomatic most
- having 2005 regarding wasted a month on the top of statute Dome
- it does not take container predominantly conceived acceptable for pot
- 1982 turns into this first movies side throughout the sender
- what the heck is get break up of this thing to do
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines