BFG Tech Announces Deimos X-10 - 18.4-inch SLI Gaming Notebook that offers Desktop Quality Performance
Deimos is available now for pre-order with 10% off if ordered before October 30
Libertyville, IL - October 12, 2009 - BFG Technologies, manufacturer of the stunning high performance gaming/home theater system - Phobos, is excited to announce the new Deimos X-10 SLI Gaming Notebook. Deimos X-10 delivers super fast frame rates similar to an SLI desktop rig, but offers gamers the convenient portability of a notebook. Deimos X-10 can be configured with dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 280M 1GB (SLI) graphics cards, which pump out ultra-lifelike graphics on the gorgeous 18.4" full 16:9 HD (1920x1080) LCD screen.
The Deimos X-10 notebook allows gamers to take full advantage of NVIDIA® SLI technology in a portable form factor. With proprietary software algorithms and dedicated scalability logic in each NVIDIA graphics processing unit (GPU), NVIDIA SLI technology delivers up to twice the performance (with 2 cards) compared to a single graphics solution.
"The Deimos X-10 SLI notebook is perfect for gamers and media enthusiasts who demand desktop performance but prefer the portability of a notebook," said John Malley, senior director of marketing for BFG Technologies. "Deimos X-10 comes fully locked and loaded to deliver the ultimate HD mobile gaming and multimedia experience."
Deimos X-10 is powered by the Intel® Core 2 Duo, Quad or Extreme processors, supports up to 8GB of DDR3 Memory, and has three drive bays for up to 1.5 terabytes of storage space (SSD/HDD). In addition to being a gamer's dream, Deimos X-10 is a multimedia powerhouse that features an available Super Multi Blu-ray reader, 5 speakers with a built-in sub-woofer, supports Dolby surround, 4 USB2.0 ports and both HDMI and DVI output ports. Deimos X-10 also ships with a free Case Logic® notebook backpack.
FULL SPECS BELOW
Demios X-10 starts at $1,859 is available for pre-order now at http://www.bfgsystems.com. BFG Technologies offers a free service visit during the warranty period, and is taking 10% off the final invoice of every Deimos X-10 ordered between now
and October 30, 2009.
For additional information about Deimos X-10 or other BFG Technologies products please visit http://www.bfgsystems.com, or contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305.576.1171 x17 or email@example.com.
About BFG Tech
BFG Tech is a leading producer of award-winning power supplies and 3D graphics cards. In 2009, BFG Tech introduced Phobos high-performance gaming/home theater system- resetting the bar for enthusiast level PCs. The company was the first to offer round-the-clock free technical support and a true lifetime warranty on all of their graphics cards. BFG also was the first company to offer factory overclocked graphics cards as a standard offering, giving enthusiast consumers an increase in performance right out of the box. With these innovations and an unrivaled level of customer service, BFG quickly rose to #1 market share in the category, and to this day continues to enjoy a loyal customer base in the PC hardware space.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood