BFG Tech Announces Deimos X-10 - 18.4-inch SLI Gaming Notebook that offers Desktop Quality Performance
Deimos is available now for pre-order with 10% off if ordered before October 30
Libertyville, IL - October 12, 2009 - BFG Technologies, manufacturer of the stunning high performance gaming/home theater system - Phobos, is excited to announce the new Deimos X-10 SLI Gaming Notebook. Deimos X-10 delivers super fast frame rates similar to an SLI desktop rig, but offers gamers the convenient portability of a notebook. Deimos X-10 can be configured with dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 280M 1GB (SLI) graphics cards, which pump out ultra-lifelike graphics on the gorgeous 18.4" full 16:9 HD (1920x1080) LCD screen.
The Deimos X-10 notebook allows gamers to take full advantage of NVIDIA® SLI technology in a portable form factor. With proprietary software algorithms and dedicated scalability logic in each NVIDIA graphics processing unit (GPU), NVIDIA SLI technology delivers up to twice the performance (with 2 cards) compared to a single graphics solution.
"The Deimos X-10 SLI notebook is perfect for gamers and media enthusiasts who demand desktop performance but prefer the portability of a notebook," said John Malley, senior director of marketing for BFG Technologies. "Deimos X-10 comes fully locked and loaded to deliver the ultimate HD mobile gaming and multimedia experience."
Deimos X-10 is powered by the Intel® Core 2 Duo, Quad or Extreme processors, supports up to 8GB of DDR3 Memory, and has three drive bays for up to 1.5 terabytes of storage space (SSD/HDD). In addition to being a gamer's dream, Deimos X-10 is a multimedia powerhouse that features an available Super Multi Blu-ray reader, 5 speakers with a built-in sub-woofer, supports Dolby surround, 4 USB2.0 ports and both HDMI and DVI output ports. Deimos X-10 also ships with a free Case Logic® notebook backpack.
FULL SPECS BELOW
Demios X-10 starts at $1,859 is available for pre-order now at http://www.bfgsystems.com. BFG Technologies offers a free service visit during the warranty period, and is taking 10% off the final invoice of every Deimos X-10 ordered between now
and October 30, 2009.
For additional information about Deimos X-10 or other BFG Technologies products please visit http://www.bfgsystems.com, or contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305.576.1171 x17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About BFG Tech
BFG Tech is a leading producer of award-winning power supplies and 3D graphics cards. In 2009, BFG Tech introduced Phobos high-performance gaming/home theater system- resetting the bar for enthusiast level PCs. The company was the first to offer round-the-clock free technical support and a true lifetime warranty on all of their graphics cards. BFG also was the first company to offer factory overclocked graphics cards as a standard offering, giving enthusiast consumers an increase in performance right out of the box. With these innovations and an unrivaled level of customer service, BFG quickly rose to #1 market share in the category, and to this day continues to enjoy a loyal customer base in the PC hardware space.
Latest News Posts
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience