ZOTAC Expands GeForce® 200 Series Lineup
New entry-level ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards deliver Outstanding performance, features and value
HONG KONG - Oct. 12, 2009 -- ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unleashes its new lineup of entry-level graphics cards -- the all new ZOTAC GeForce® GT220 and 210 series graphics cards. Four new graphics cards join the existing ZOTAC GeForce® 200 series lineup - the ZOTAC GeForce® GT220, GeForce® GT 220 1GB Synergy Edition, GeForce® GT 220 512MB Synergy Edition and the GeForce® 210 Synergy Edition.
The new ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210-based graphics cards take 3D performance and home theater integration to a whole new level with new technologies for superior performance, visuals and audio. 3D performance is enhanced with support for DirectX® 10.1 and OpenGL 3.1 technologies for realistic visuals and unmatched performance.
ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 graphics cards feature 48 lightning-fast processing cores while the more affordable ZOTAC GeForce 210 features 16 processing cores. Despite the high-performance of the new ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards, the new graphics cards are energy efficient and consume little energy thanks to a new manufacturing process.
"The new ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series are our first graphics cards with graphics cards manufactured using the new 40nm manufacturing process. Thanks to the technological improvements, we're able to deliver greater performance, value and energy efficiency for our entry-level customers," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
New HDMI 1.3a compatibility with xvYCC and Deep Color technologies ensures the ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series support connectivity with the latest displays and home theater receivers for richer and more detailed visuals and colors as well as superior digital 7.1-channel surround sound audio. NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology takes charge of video decoding for smooth playback of high-definition Blu-ray movies on the ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards.
"We introduced digital 7.1-channel LPCM audio output with our ZOTAC GeForce® 8 and 9 series graphics cards, which let users enjoy the loss-less Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD: Master Audio sound tracks in Blu-ray movies. The ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series allows users to enjoy Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD: Master Audio while still being able to play the latest games with higher quality visual settings," Mr. Berger said.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series feature NVIDIA® CUDA to accelerate everyday tasks such as video processing, converting and image editing. It's time to play with the new entry-level ZOTAC GeForce® GT220 and 210 series graphics cards.
New ZOTAC GeForce® GT 220 and 210 series graphics cards
ZOTAC GeForce GT 220 series
o 48 processing cores
o Shader clock: 1360 MHz
o Core clock: 625 MHz
o 512MB or 1GB DDR3 or DDR2 memory
o 128-bit memory interface
ZOTAC GeForce 210
o 16 processing cores
o Shader clock: 1402 MHz
o Core clock: 589 MHz
o 512MB DDR2 memory
o 64-bit memory interface
o Memory clock: 800 MHz
Dual dual-link DVI output
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10.1 with Shader Model 4.1 compatible
OpenGL 3.1 compatible
NVIDIA® CUDA & PhysX® ready
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
GeForce GT 220 1GB: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20201-10L.zip
GeForce GT 220 512MB Synergy Edition: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20202-10L.zip
GeForce GT 220 1GB Synergy Edition: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20203-10L.zip
GeForce 210 Synergy Edition: http://zotac.com/pub/ZT-20301-10L.zip
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform