Leadtek introduces WinFast┬« GT 220 graphics card
WinFast┬« GT 220 family will meet all your graphics demands
Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the launch of a new member of its NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« 200 series, the WinFast┬« GT 220.
Based on NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GT 220 GPU built in the 40nm process technology, WinFast┬« GT 220 has better GPU computing capability and rendering performance, and reduce overall power consumption. WinFast┬« GT 220 provides a turbo-high core clock speed up to 625MHz, in addition, 4 different memory/form factor combinations to meet all a gamer's graphics needs. With ATX and Low profile board design, it features, respectively, ultra high speed 1024MB 128bit DDR2 or DDR3 memory, providing a more flexible choice. Now gamers are easily able to find their ideal WinFast┬« GT 220 graphics solution.
WinFast┬« GT 220 features all solid aluminum capacitors from the world's leading vendor. The aluminum capacitors are known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature and ensure that WinFast┬« GT 220 always functions normally - even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
Supporting NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö, the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, the WinFast┬« GT 220 is empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU. The NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and ultra-realistic performance with Geforce.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft┬« DirectX┬« 10.1, OpenGL 3.1* and Shader Model 4.1, the WinFast┬« GT 220 is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects that assures users of premium performance in 3D graphics. And not to forget, WinFast┬« GT 220 is now compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 for a better user experience.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
*Requires R190 drivers or later
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99