Leadtek introduces WinFast┬« GT 220 graphics card
WinFast┬« GT 220 family will meet all your graphics demands
Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the launch of a new member of its NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« 200 series, the WinFast┬« GT 220.
Based on NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GT 220 GPU built in the 40nm process technology, WinFast┬« GT 220 has better GPU computing capability and rendering performance, and reduce overall power consumption. WinFast┬« GT 220 provides a turbo-high core clock speed up to 625MHz, in addition, 4 different memory/form factor combinations to meet all a gamer's graphics needs. With ATX and Low profile board design, it features, respectively, ultra high speed 1024MB 128bit DDR2 or DDR3 memory, providing a more flexible choice. Now gamers are easily able to find their ideal WinFast┬« GT 220 graphics solution.
WinFast┬« GT 220 features all solid aluminum capacitors from the world's leading vendor. The aluminum capacitors are known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature and ensure that WinFast┬« GT 220 always functions normally - even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
Supporting NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö, the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, the WinFast┬« GT 220 is empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU. The NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and ultra-realistic performance with Geforce.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft┬« DirectX┬« 10.1, OpenGL 3.1* and Shader Model 4.1, the WinFast┬« GT 220 is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects that assures users of premium performance in 3D graphics. And not to forget, WinFast┬« GT 220 is now compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 for a better user experience.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
*Requires R190 drivers or later
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers