Leadtek introduces WinFast® GT 220 graphics card
WinFast® GT 220 family will meet all your graphics demands
Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the launch of a new member of its NVIDIA® GeForce® 200 series, the WinFast® GT 220.
Based on NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 220 GPU built in the 40nm process technology, WinFast® GT 220 has better GPU computing capability and rendering performance, and reduce overall power consumption. WinFast® GT 220 provides a turbo-high core clock speed up to 625MHz, in addition, 4 different memory/form factor combinations to meet all a gamer's graphics needs. With ATX and Low profile board design, it features, respectively, ultra high speed 1024MB 128bit DDR2 or DDR3 memory, providing a more flexible choice. Now gamers are easily able to find their ideal WinFast® GT 220 graphics solution.
WinFast® GT 220 features all solid aluminum capacitors from the world's leading vendor. The aluminum capacitors are known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature and ensure that WinFast® GT 220 always functions normally - even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
Supporting NVIDIA® CUDA, the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, the WinFast® GT 220 is empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU. The NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and ultra-realistic performance with Geforce.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, OpenGL 3.1* and Shader Model 4.1, the WinFast® GT 220 is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects that assures users of premium performance in 3D graphics. And not to forget, WinFast® GT 220 is now compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 for a better user experience.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
*Requires R190 drivers or later
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines