Leadtek unveils the new GeForce® 200 series graphics -- WinFast® 210
The ideal low profile graphics solution for your small form factor PC
Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announces the launch of the latest mainstream series graphics card, WinFast® 210. Powered by NVIDIA® GeForce® 210 GPU built in the 40nm process technology, the WinFast® 210 features Ultra-High-Speed 512MB 64bit DDR3 (DDR2) memory. The core clock can reach at a scorching speed of 589 MHz and giving users visual performance like never before.
Adopted Low Profile board design, WinFast® 210 is perfect fit for your small form factor PC, and it features all solid aluminum capacitors* from the world's leading vendor. The aluminum capacitors are known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature. Even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions the WinFast® 210 performs equally well. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
By supporting NVIDIA® CUDA, the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, the WinFast® 210 is empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
With one built-in HDMI connector, Dual-Link DVI-I, and H.264 and the WMV HD video encoding program output, WinFast® 210 delivers an unsurpassed image on a high definition 30 inch LCD with resolutions of up to 2560x1600. Plus, WinFast® 210 fully supports the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and OpenGL 3.1**, allowing it to give an amazingly advanced processing performance with 'film -quality' gaming effects.
To offer users an even better and more convenient experience using a graphic card, WinFast® 210 is now compatible with the latest Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Vista operating system.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
* Only available with WinFast® 210 DDR3 version
**Requires R190 drivers or later
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent