Leadtek unveils the new GeForce┬« 200 series graphics -- WinFast┬« 210
The ideal low profile graphics solution for your small form factor PC
Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2009 -- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, today announces the launch of the latest mainstream series graphics card, WinFast┬« 210. Powered by NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« 210 GPU built in the 40nm process technology, the WinFast┬« 210 features Ultra-High-Speed 512MB 64bit DDR3 (DDR2) memory. The core clock can reach at a scorching speed of 589 MHz and giving users visual performance like never before.
Adopted Low Profile board design, WinFast┬« 210 is perfect fit for your small form factor PC, and it features all solid aluminum capacitors* from the world's leading vendor. The aluminum capacitors are known for their high durability, stability and adaptability to high temperature. Even with over-clocking and in extreme environmental conditions the WinFast┬« 210 performs equally well. There is no need to worry about electrolytic leakage or excessive heat generation.
By supporting NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö, the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, the WinFast┬« 210 is empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
With one built-in HDMI connector, Dual-Link DVI-I, and H.264 and the WMV HD video encoding program output, WinFast┬« 210 delivers an unsurpassed image on a high definition 30 inch LCD with resolutions of up to 2560x1600. Plus, WinFast┬« 210 fully supports the latest Microsoft┬« DirectX┬« 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and OpenGL 3.1**, allowing it to give an amazingly advanced processing performance with 'film -quality' gaming effects.
To offer users an even better and more convenient experience using a graphic card, WinFast┬« 210 is now compatible with the latest Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Vista┬Ö operating system.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
* Only available with WinFast┬« 210 DDR3 version
**Requires R190 drivers or later
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology