Palit releases 5 models of the 40nm GeForce GT220 and 210 Series
Palit Microsystems, the leading graphic card manufacture, will be introducing the first NVIDIA's 40nm GPU: Palit GeForce GT220 Series and GeForce GT210. Palit is releasing five product specifications of GeForce GT220 and GT210 to cover the demands for mainstream users.
Palit GT220 Sonic Edition which has a faster GDDR3 RAM and the memory clock is clocked at 1.8GHz with a core frequency of 650MHz. Equipped with the Sonic feature, the performance of the overclocked Palit's GT220 Sonic is faster than GeForce 9600GSO and GeForce 9500GT.
Palit GT220 install Full OS-CON Capacitors to insure reliable operation
These capacitors ensure wide temperature range from -55 °C to 105 °C, wide frequency range, very low ESR, and longer life than normal capacitor. With these high-quality components,
Palit GT220 series users can take advantage of better electronic conductive and excellent heat resistance to enhance system durability. Combined with the latest 40nm processor technology, support Windows 7 Operating System, support DirectX10.1, and full OS-CON capacitor components to insure stability. Palit GeForce GT220 Sonic will be the best choice in the market.
NVIDIA® unified architecture:
- Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs.
NVIDIA CUDA® Technology:
- CUDA® technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks-such as video transcoding- delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advantage of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make today's PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want.
Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 Support:
- World's first DirectX® 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
- Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
Dual-link DVI Support:
- Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specification of the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
HDMI 1.3a Support
- Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
OpenGL® 3.1 Optimization and Support
- Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
- Full support for OpenCL GPU computing API
- Full support for DirectCompute, Microsoft's GPU computing API
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems Ltd is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable and excellent quality. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed a worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Latest News Posts
- Computer coding class takes off at infamous San Quentin prison
- Telstra offers updated plans with TV-streaming trials, not Netflix
- Teachers in the UK reporting parents to police for allowing 18+ games
- Researchers look to create fabrics that can collect health data
- Halo 5: Guardians will reach the Xbox One on October 27
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi