Galaxy Microsystems releases new graphics accelerators GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series
- bringing everything you need for a hi-definition experience at an affordable price.
October 12, 2009 - Today Galaxy Microsystems launches two new lines of graphics accelerators, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series, with HD experience at affordable prices.
Utilizing a 40nm GPU from NVIDIA, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 lines both offer a new level of performance with this new pinnacle of technological advancement. Able to reach higher frequencies at a lower power consumption, the new GPU ensures all the previous benefits and more.
With a superior cooling system, specially designed to keep the GPU at a suitable working temperature the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series incorporate an in-house thermal solution, ensuring quiet operation. The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 line also has a unique copper/aluminium hybrid cooler design that features a PWM controlled fan, which automatically adjusts its fan speed in accordance to the GPU temperature. This cooling design is specially created by our in-house team and is exclusive to the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and sets the GALAXY brand apart from the rest.
Bring home the HD experience with full integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC and Deep Color, meaning a more realistic and vibrant output for all your movies. In addition to this, both the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 comes with a built-in HDMI Audio processor, that supports 7.1 digital surround sound and allows for a fully immersive cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home.
The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 series are fully compatible with Windows 7, so power up your PC and enjoy the best Windows 7 experience with GALAXY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- ARK: Survival Evolved receives new 'Survival of the Fittest' game mode
- It's Kirby's time to run around in Unreal Engine 4
- Justice is coming in our latest Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Warner
- Sony says 1080p 60FPS 'makes a huge difference in any game'
- New monitors from Samsung wirelessly charge your Qi-capable smartphone
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Antec P70 Performance Series Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Futuremark Peacekeeper to be Discontinued
- Logitech Confirms FY 2016 Outlook with Q1 Sales of $470 Million
- Team Group Announces the MiDRIVE Storage Solution
- Microsoft Releases FY15 Q4 Results
- PNY Reveals the HP v210w 2.0 USB Flash Drive