Galaxy Microsystems releases new graphics accelerators GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series
- bringing everything you need for a hi-definition experience at an affordable price.
October 12, 2009 - Today Galaxy Microsystems launches two new lines of graphics accelerators, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series, with HD experience at affordable prices.
Utilizing a 40nm GPU from NVIDIA, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 lines both offer a new level of performance with this new pinnacle of technological advancement. Able to reach higher frequencies at a lower power consumption, the new GPU ensures all the previous benefits and more.
With a superior cooling system, specially designed to keep the GPU at a suitable working temperature the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series incorporate an in-house thermal solution, ensuring quiet operation. The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 line also has a unique copper/aluminium hybrid cooler design that features a PWM controlled fan, which automatically adjusts its fan speed in accordance to the GPU temperature. This cooling design is specially created by our in-house team and is exclusive to the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and sets the GALAXY brand apart from the rest.
Bring home the HD experience with full integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC and Deep Color, meaning a more realistic and vibrant output for all your movies. In addition to this, both the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 comes with a built-in HDMI Audio processor, that supports 7.1 digital surround sound and allows for a fully immersive cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home.
The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 series are fully compatible with Windows 7, so power up your PC and enjoy the best Windows 7 experience with GALAXY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- Halo Wars 2's latest update includes multi-GPU support
- Ubisoft could be working on next-gen Splinter Cell
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus