Galaxy Microsystems releases new graphics accelerators GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series
- bringing everything you need for a hi-definition experience at an affordable price.
October 12, 2009 - Today Galaxy Microsystems launches two new lines of graphics accelerators, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series, with HD experience at affordable prices.
Utilizing a 40nm GPU from NVIDIA, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 lines both offer a new level of performance with this new pinnacle of technological advancement. Able to reach higher frequencies at a lower power consumption, the new GPU ensures all the previous benefits and more.
With a superior cooling system, specially designed to keep the GPU at a suitable working temperature the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series incorporate an in-house thermal solution, ensuring quiet operation. The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 line also has a unique copper/aluminium hybrid cooler design that features a PWM controlled fan, which automatically adjusts its fan speed in accordance to the GPU temperature. This cooling design is specially created by our in-house team and is exclusive to the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and sets the GALAXY brand apart from the rest.
Bring home the HD experience with full integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC and Deep Color, meaning a more realistic and vibrant output for all your movies. In addition to this, both the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 comes with a built-in HDMI Audio processor, that supports 7.1 digital surround sound and allows for a fully immersive cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home.
The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 series are fully compatible with Windows 7, so power up your PC and enjoy the best Windows 7 experience with GALAXY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015