Galaxy Microsystems releases new graphics accelerators GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series
- bringing everything you need for a hi-definition experience at an affordable price.
October 12, 2009 - Today Galaxy Microsystems launches two new lines of graphics accelerators, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series, with HD experience at affordable prices.
Utilizing a 40nm GPU from NVIDIA, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 lines both offer a new level of performance with this new pinnacle of technological advancement. Able to reach higher frequencies at a lower power consumption, the new GPU ensures all the previous benefits and more.
With a superior cooling system, specially designed to keep the GPU at a suitable working temperature the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series incorporate an in-house thermal solution, ensuring quiet operation. The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 line also has a unique copper/aluminium hybrid cooler design that features a PWM controlled fan, which automatically adjusts its fan speed in accordance to the GPU temperature. This cooling design is specially created by our in-house team and is exclusive to the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and sets the GALAXY brand apart from the rest.
Bring home the HD experience with full integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC and Deep Color, meaning a more realistic and vibrant output for all your movies. In addition to this, both the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 comes with a built-in HDMI Audio processor, that supports 7.1 digital surround sound and allows for a fully immersive cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home.
The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 series are fully compatible with Windows 7, so power up your PC and enjoy the best Windows 7 experience with GALAXY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- BMW, Apple to rekindle relationship, possible car development?
- Latest Apple rumor: company will announce new Apple TV in September
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis