Gainward launched it's own design of HD4850 graphics card
The better thermal design for overclock: Gainward HD4850 512MB Golden Sample, your Space Ship to next generation gaming planet!!
August, 2008 - Gainward, the world's highest quality graphics company, announced it's own design graphics card of HD4850 chipset, the Gainward HD4850 graphics cards to the market. From performance point of view, the GAINWARD HD4850 Golden Sample brings a 700MHz core clock and 1100MHz memory clock, designed with higher efficiency heatpipe and special cover for better protection and air flow. Designed with 512MB, DDR3 memory and 256bit memory bandwidth, supports PCI-express 2.0 interface and 800 units of stream processors. Gainward HD4850 Golden Sample can completely run with the high resolution DX10.1 games in perfect smoothness and deliver the highest quality gaming experience, upscale the resolution to a 1920*1200 Full HD level and rest assured to still get smooth gaming experience on most of games.
For the mainstream segment, GAINWARD HD4850 normal version use 512MB DDR3 memory with 256bit memory bandwidth and supports PCI-express 2.0 with 625 MHz core clock, 1986MHz memory clock and 800 units of stream processors. Gainward HD4850 512MB comes with better performance fan sink design, it can deliver the most reliable & incredible gaming experience with lower temperature and noise.
Best Mainstream Graphics Card with high resolution gaming.
For mainstream gaming the previous generation mainstream products can run most games smoothly with 1440*900 resolutions, but clinching a Gainward HD4850 graphics cards will give you access to play most of the games on 1680*1050 resolutions or higher, it can also open Anti-Aliasing to make images become smoother but still maintain the performance close to original setting.
Gainward HD4850 supports dual link DVI output resolution reachable up to 2560*1600, the mainstream CRT (via the DVI-to-D-Sub dongle) are supported by HD4850 as well. Gainward HD4850 is a HDCP compliant and supports ATI© AVIVO HD and H.264 decoding to enjoy the ultimate Blu-ray and HD-DVD movie experience. Presides a thundering gaming experience, it also supports a HD video quality to compete all last generation products.
Smart Control Utility - EXPERTool
Gainward's unique EXPERTool is smart and easy control software which allows users to monitor GPU's temperature and fan speed. The fan speed and GPU/memory clock are also adjustable in the EXPERTool. The native alert tool is the best doorkeeper when the GPU's temperature is over the warning value and to inform users to clock down the settings or turn off your PC to prevent from damaging the card.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now