Gainward launched it's own design of HD4850 graphics card
The better thermal design for overclock: Gainward HD4850 512MB Golden Sample, your Space Ship to next generation gaming planet!!
August, 2008 - Gainward, the world's highest quality graphics company, announced it's own design graphics card of HD4850 chipset, the Gainward HD4850 graphics cards to the market. From performance point of view, the GAINWARD HD4850 Golden Sample brings a 700MHz core clock and 1100MHz memory clock, designed with higher efficiency heatpipe and special cover for better protection and air flow. Designed with 512MB, DDR3 memory and 256bit memory bandwidth, supports PCI-express 2.0 interface and 800 units of stream processors. Gainward HD4850 Golden Sample can completely run with the high resolution DX10.1 games in perfect smoothness and deliver the highest quality gaming experience, upscale the resolution to a 1920*1200 Full HD level and rest assured to still get smooth gaming experience on most of games.
For the mainstream segment, GAINWARD HD4850 normal version use 512MB DDR3 memory with 256bit memory bandwidth and supports PCI-express 2.0 with 625 MHz core clock, 1986MHz memory clock and 800 units of stream processors. Gainward HD4850 512MB comes with better performance fan sink design, it can deliver the most reliable & incredible gaming experience with lower temperature and noise.
Best Mainstream Graphics Card with high resolution gaming.
For mainstream gaming the previous generation mainstream products can run most games smoothly with 1440*900 resolutions, but clinching a Gainward HD4850 graphics cards will give you access to play most of the games on 1680*1050 resolutions or higher, it can also open Anti-Aliasing to make images become smoother but still maintain the performance close to original setting.
Gainward HD4850 supports dual link DVI output resolution reachable up to 2560*1600, the mainstream CRT (via the DVI-to-D-Sub dongle) are supported by HD4850 as well. Gainward HD4850 is a HDCP compliant and supports ATI© AVIVO HD and H.264 decoding to enjoy the ultimate Blu-ray and HD-DVD movie experience. Presides a thundering gaming experience, it also supports a HD video quality to compete all last generation products.
Smart Control Utility - EXPERTool
Gainward's unique EXPERTool is smart and easy control software which allows users to monitor GPU's temperature and fan speed. The fan speed and GPU/memory clock are also adjustable in the EXPERTool. The native alert tool is the best doorkeeper when the GPU's temperature is over the warning value and to inform users to clock down the settings or turn off your PC to prevent from damaging the card.
Latest News Posts
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shares his 'master plan' for Mars
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20